It's Snowing In Henderson

desertskyz

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote name='desertskyz' date='Dec 17 2008, 11:08 AM' post='162157']

Even tho it is ever so light, it is snowing here in Henderson if you are closer to the mountains. I don't know about downtown.

[attachmentid=26804

What the hell is this sh*t????? I'm not going out there. If I have to pee or dump it's gonna be on the carpet in the warm house!!!!

4 p.m. North and east of College / 95 area!!!

Our dogs aren't having it either!! They watched me go outside like I was crazy. Spoiled brats!

Harley says: I'm not a spoiled brat.....I"m not, I'm not, I'm not......I'm just a big sissy!!!!! He hates the water too!!! :boxer:

Edited by SANDAWG

Our dogs aren't having it either!! They watched me go outside like I was crazy. Spoiled brats!

Did you say your dogs were spoilled.This "Kitty" won't even go out with this high $$$$$ parka on!!!!!
:dunno::boxer::dunno: Edited by SANDAWG

you think your wife freaked out... Dunefreak was cool enough to go pick mine up and take her home for me.. Then again she did mention that the parking lot was slicker than sh*t and was just wiggin out.. and when pete got there he kinda agreed with her. LOL