summer job

fctryblack84

what do you want to do with your life... summer jobs are a great opportunity to play shop chicken and get some experience where you wanna be later in life??? Mechanic go sweep a shop somewhere... computer geek, help out at a local computer shop see if they will teach you.. you kinda get the idea... gives you a small headstart later when you get outta school...

haha..i just went and droped my application off at dicount tire right down the street from me and the guy said they are deffinatly looking for ppl to hire and put the managers name saying to call for a interview...hope to get it

what do you want to do with your life...

:laughoff: I Wanna ROCK :laughoff:

The only Twisted answer I came up with.

Or.. it was my Sister's answer. Oh, I don't have a sister.

Actually it was 'Uncle Dee'.

R- :laughoff:

i want to be a professional dune rider... but something has to pay the bills in the meantime

i want to be a professional dune rider... but something has to pay the bills in the meantime

True Dat ... Nick ... True Dat :laughoff:

I just wanna be a 'Dune Shreader :laughoff::smiley: 'someday, But for now I'm just a duner :laughoff: .

Hey Jon, Would you have gotten that if your dad wasn't a hard rocker? :laughoff:

If YES then ' That a Boy!' :dunno:

If No then ' Props to Pops!' :dunno:

R-

By the way Gerold, You down for Maiden when they come out? We got a group wanting to go.

what do you want to do with your life... summer jobs are a great opportunity to play shop chicken and get some experience where you wanna be later in life??? Mechanic go sweep a shop somewhere... computer geek, help out at a local computer shop see if they will teach you.. you kinda get the idea... gives you a small headstart later when you get outta school...

Nick, if thats true, why aren't u still working at the topless carwash???? :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

Did somebody say ROCK? :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::dunno::dunno: :angry: :shake: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

i want a new job

something to do with quads or something

any ideas? probably not cause im a girl :laughoff:

what would being a girl have to do w/ it? :laughoff: Girl, guy, whatever...you should be able to get whatever job you'd like if your qualified for it.

A little off topic...but Twisted is playing at the Coca-Cola 600 and then off to Europe. Brings back goooooood memories of good times!!

By the way Gerold, You down for Maiden when they come out? We got a group wanting to go.

You know it....but it does depend on when and where. Maiden rules!! :laughoff: FYI - I don't see any tour dates in the US. I'm pretty sure Sharon Osbourne fixed that the last time Maiden played at Ozzfest.........Ozzy's wife sucks.......Maiden for life!!!

i want a new job

any ideas? probably not cause im a girl :dunno:

Back on topic.....you should try your hand at the parts counter somewhere. If you know your stuff then life is good....and your on your way to what you like.

Edited by cmyfirepole

i want a new job

any ideas? probably not cause im a girl :angry:

Back on topic.....you should try your hand at the parts counter somewhere. If you know your stuff then life is good....and your on your way to what you like.

if u ever work @ the parts counter @ the yam,aha shop on boulder highway i will never speak to u again

Dang Nick....you HAVE been scarred by them. :headbang:

I hate their attitude.. they think their sh*t dont stink and they are soooooooo much better than everyone cuz they are in the ATV Scene... I asked em if they even ride and nope they dont... Plus i go in there for SIMPLE parts... PetCock O-ring, Fuel Line, stuff like that sorry we can have it in 2-3 weeks... yaa right... i cant get anything over the counter they have to order everything its effin stupid... so thier small inventory big ego's and over priced merchandise can go eat a big donkey **** :angry:

Plus i go in there for SIMPLE parts... PetCock O-ring, Fuel Line, stuff like that sorry we can have it in 2-3 weeks... yaa right... i cant get anything over the counter they have to order everything its effin stupid... so thier small inventory big ego's and over priced merchandise can go eat a big donkey **** :angry:

Nick, see Matt @ S&M Motorsports- he usually stocks alot of things such as those.

I hate their attitude.. they think their sh*t dont stink and they are soooooooo much better than everyone cuz they are in the ATV Scene... I asked em if they even ride and nope they dont... Plus i go in there for SIMPLE parts... PetCock O-ring, Fuel Line, stuff like that sorry we can have it in 2-3 weeks... yaa right... i cant get anything over the counter they have to order everything its effin stupid... so thier small inventory big ego's and over priced merchandise can go eat a big donkey **** :laughoff:

I hear ya....I've had problems with the one on Craig. I've even argued until they paid for $300 worth of parts. Then the guy tries to chastise me and tell me the chain was sandy! WTF! I just brought it straight from the dunes to their shop.....it should have sand on it if we ride!! :angry:

....and they went on to tell me that a chain will stretch beyond use within 6 months of NORMAL riding......and the sand is the worst condition for ATV's. Then why do they sell paddles? 6 months of NORMAL riding.....you gotta be kidding me.

Maybe Yamaha's just aren't cut out for real riding....NOT. :headbang:

Maybe Yamaha should be more picky on who they allow to represent their product. The bikes have always been good to me and my family.....I just think it's the know-it-all's that ruin it for most of us. Is there a good Yamaha dealer in town?

We may not be helping the boy find employment (topic of thread), but if he pays attention to this stuff he could turn out to be a good service provider....even if he does start out busting tires. With the folks out there now it shouldn't be hard to top the service!! :headbang:

Edited by cmyfirepole