Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

How about a shoe size?? I have 8-9-11 and 15/16 (Jeremy)...

I know Jeremy wears XXL.. sorry on the pants size though...

What size is the wife?? I have some warm clothes from living in the frozen tundra AKA Tehachapi that we can part with...

BTW.. ask if he likes fish... I still have 30+ punds of halibut and salmon from my Alaska trip

thanks tom

size 11 shoe for Jim

wife is a 5 to 7

oldest daughter is a junior 0 to 1

youngest daughter is Ok on the clothes

Posted

Cool deal Bert, Just give them to Pete ill get them Tuesday

If you live on the North or NW side of town, ill pick it up from ya on Monday or tuesday.

if your in Henderson, then try to get everything to Pete.

BTW...anyone want to be my road warrior?

if i was going to be in town id be all over it cole.. a quick trip to barstow and back in the altima is always fun.. :D

Posted

Jason I know money and clothes is probably most important right now but do you know if they are in immediate need of anything else right now? Specifics that maybe they don't want to waste the first part of their ins. money on, like blow dryer, razor, backpacks for school, toiletries, anything as little as it might sound. Please post if they are needing anything specific that they have not received. BTW our prayers are with them and glad everyone got out safely (except dogs :driver: ) a truly sad situation. The friends of ours that lost their home only got out with the wifes purse so they were in need of everything, so no matter how small it sounded when you have to replace it for husband/wife/& kids it starts to add up.

Posted (edited)

I am not busy during the day so if you need a co pilot for the drive Im down... :D

LOL me too. What if we both went with him. I could take my recycling, Jason will help cash that in, get have loaded :grin: at SlasherX, eat to much, get :old: and Cole can drive us home. Perfect.

A couple of:

:dunno: :drunk2: :assblast::banghead: :kissass: :blonde:

:lol::lol::lol:

Edited by desertskyz
Posted

LOL me too. What if we both went with him. I could take my recycling, Jason will help cash that in, get have loaded :grin: at SlasherX, eat to much, get :old: and Cole can drive us home. Perfect.

A couple of:

:dunno: :drunk2: :assblast::banghead: :kissass: :blonde:

:lol::lol::lol:

did someone say recycling???

Im down!!!

Posted

GOOD JOB DUNING COMMUNITY!!! : :banghead:

12 bags of clothes for the girls

over $2000 so far in donations for the family! :ah:

What a great groups of people you all are

thank you for your kindness and generosity!!!!

wow that is aweseme! :kissass:

Posted

Che Che your more than welcome to roll out with me. ill be leavng at 8am on wednesday morning..meeting up with cheese @10am and Britncali. anyone else just make sure you get a hold of me if you wan anything picked up tomorrow 702-726-0497 Cole

Posted (edited)

I probably have a few things (clothes/shoes/jackets) that will fit the wife or girls, I'll go through my stuff when I get home tomorrow. If I can't get it to someone before the delivery I'll find a way to get it there.

Edited by Foxysandchick
Posted

Hey Cheese what do they do for a living? Is anything needed for them to continue working?

:banghead:

Jim drives and operates a crane in the oilfields, and his wife does workers comp claims for State Farm. Both were given the rest of the week off with pay

they are good in that department

Posted

What a horrible tragedy. Our thoughts and prayers are with the family!!

Thank God they had fire detectors that woke them.

Richard~ were in Dinuba/Kingsburg area (South of Fresno) but would be happy to drive to Bako for a drop off of any items collected from this area if there are any. –check your PM

WOW!!! What an awesome DDR family you guys are!!!

Posted

ok last chance guys. I leave for work tomorrow am about 7 or 8. So if you wanna get anything to me for the donation run to Barstow for Jim, hit me up asap. :MBdance:

I have about a half-truck load of stuff. ...2 boxes and 5 bags of stuff. :porn:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...