FELLOW DUNER NEEDS YOUR HELP

Richard Cheese

How about a shoe size?? I have 8-9-11 and 15/16 (Jeremy)...

I know Jeremy wears XXL.. sorry on the pants size though...

What size is the wife?? I have some warm clothes from living in the frozen tundra AKA Tehachapi that we can part with...

BTW.. ask if he likes fish... I still have 30+ punds of halibut and salmon from my Alaska trip

thanks tom

size 11 shoe for Jim

wife is a 5 to 7

oldest daughter is a junior 0 to 1

youngest daughter is Ok on the clothes

Cool deal Bert, Just give them to Pete ill get them Tuesday

If you live on the North or NW side of town, ill pick it up from ya on Monday or tuesday.

if your in Henderson, then try to get everything to Pete.

BTW...anyone want to be my road warrior?

if i was going to be in town id be all over it cole.. a quick trip to barstow and back in the altima is always fun.. :D

Jason I know money and clothes is probably most important right now but do you know if they are in immediate need of anything else right now? Specifics that maybe they don't want to waste the first part of their ins. money on, like blow dryer, razor, backpacks for school, toiletries, anything as little as it might sound. Please post if they are needing anything specific that they have not received. BTW our prayers are with them and glad everyone got out safely (except dogs :driver: ) a truly sad situation. The friends of ours that lost their home only got out with the wifes purse so they were in need of everything, so no matter how small it sounded when you have to replace it for husband/wife/& kids it starts to add up.

I am not busy during the day so if you need a co pilot for the drive Im down... :D

LOL me too. What if we both went with him. I could take my recycling, Jason will help cash that in, get have loaded :grin: at SlasherX, eat to much, get :old: and Cole can drive us home. Perfect.

A couple of:

:dunno: :drunk2: :assblast::banghead: :kissass: :blonde:

:lol::lol::lol:

Edited by desertskyz

Che Che your more than welcome to roll out with me. ill be leavng at 8am on wednesday morning..meeting up with cheese @10am and Britncali. anyone else just make sure you get a hold of me if you wan anything picked up tomorrow 702-726-0497 Cole

What a horrible tragedy. Our thoughts and prayers are with the family!!

Thank God they had fire detectors that woke them.

Richard~ were in Dinuba/Kingsburg area (South of Fresno) but would be happy to drive to Bako for a drop off of any items collected from this area if there are any. –check your PM

WOW!!! What an awesome DDR family you guys are!!!