Movie "quotes" game

Kens Colors

I was thinking and of course it hurt :laughoff: about great movie lines and thought we could make a game out of it!!

Here is my thought I would start the game by giving a movie quote, Whoever gets it right would put their quote in and whoever got that right would do their's so on and so forth. "etcetera etcetera etcetera" see how I snuck a movie quote in right there. Who knows what Movie that is from? Who knows the actors name that said it? Of couse if the person making the quote gets it's it wrong there is enough of us on here to correct them and still get the move right. Should it just be get the movie right or should it be the movie and actor or character name? Is there a game on the market like this? Sounds fun to me but my favorite game is called "Whoops I am an Idiot." I will explain that one later. Ok here is my Quote to start the game.

Character one: "Who's a$$ did you kiss to get here?"

Character two: "The list is long and distinguished!"

Oh the answer to "etcetera etecetera etectera" was Yul Brener in The King and I got to be old to know that one.

"As your attorney i advise you to take a hit out of the little brown bottle"

:angry: :headbang: :headbang: :laughoff:

Duke: "What is it?"

Gonzo: ...."Adrenachrome........makes pure mesculine taste like......ginger beer, man" :beerpint:

:boxer: :fro:

OK, I know that's not how the movie game goes, but I couldn't resist! :beerpint:

"Sounds like big trouble. You're going to need plenty of legal advice before this thing is over. As your attorney, I advise you to rent a very fast car with no top. And you'll need the cocaine. Tape recorder for special messages. Acapulco shirts. Get the hell out of L.A. for at least 48 hours"

"Ah, devil ether. It makes you behave like the village drunkard in some early Irish novel. Total loss of all basic motor function. Blurred vision, no balance, numb tongue. The mind recoils in horror, unable to communicate with the spinal column. Which is interesting because you can actually watch yourself behaving in this terrible way, but you can't control it. "

ROFLMAO, my favorite movie of all time! I watch that movie at least once every 2 weeks.

"Ah, devil ether. It makes you behave like the village drunkard in some early Irish novel. Total loss of all basic motor function. Blurred vision, no balance, numb tongue. The mind recoils in horror, unable to communicate with the spinal column. Which is interesting because you can actually watch yourself behaving in this terrible way, but you can't control it. "

I can picture them right now walking into the circus.. HAHA!!!

"Sounds like big trouble. You're going to need plenty of legal advice before this thing is over. As your attorney, I advise you to rent a very fast car with no top. And you'll need the cocaine. Tape recorder for special messages. Acapulco shirts. Get the hell out of L.A. for at least 48 hours"

ROFLMAO, my favorite movie of all time! I watch that movie at least once every 2 weeks.

HELL YEAH ME TOO!!! :rockwoot: :eatdrink021: :laughoff:

From Pretty In Pink- Iona is talking to her boyfriend on the phone.

Well that explains it....I can't ever remember watching that one. Must be a chick flick.......

How about "No matter where you go, there you are.".....this was in 3 movies.

Well that explains it....I can't ever remember watching that one. Must be a chick flick.......

How about "No matter where you go, there you are.".....this was in 3 movies.

That was in Airplane-the other two...not sure! :rockwoot:

That was in Airplane-the other two...not sure! :rockwoot:

Nope....but I have the new Airplane! DVD and will pay attention for it next time....

Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension, The (1984)

Buckaroo Banzai: Hey, hey, hey. Don't be mean. We don't have to be mean because, remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome (1985)

Pigkiller: Remember: no matter where you go, there you are.

Total Recall (1990)

Bob McClane: You! You're the same. No matter where you go, there you are. It's always the same old you. Let me suggest that you take a vacation from yourself. I-I know it sounds wild. It is the latest thing in travel. We call it the Ego Trip.

Edited by cmyfirepole

"you aint never got 2 things that match

kool aid no sugar

peanut butter no jelly

ham no burger

daaaaamn".

"I need to borrow your car right quick".

shes raw

she do hair

sell dope

and babysit outta the same house

police dont know when to kick the door in.

" you dont know baby -D thats why your looking at me,

Fat b*tch be snoring not even asleep

she knows about all the bootleg snacks all the year 2000 snacks

last week she was telling me

Cup Cake got a new twinky coming out next month

its goin to be a bad muther f*cker

when you bite into it cream filling shoot in your mouth, glitter,

fat b*tch"

Edited by steveo

Friday!

"At Rex Kwan Do, we use the buddy system. No more flying solo. You need somebody watching your back at all times. Second off, you're gonna learn to discipline your image. You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan over here?"

"Take a look at what I'm wearing, people. You think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys? Forget about it. Last off, my students will learn about self respect. You think anybody thinks I'm a failure because I go home to Starla at night? Forget about it!"

you got about 3 feet of air that time

Your mom goes to collage

That's right....and don't forget.....

"Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter."

...and

"You know, there's like a butt-load of gangs at this school. This one gang kept wanting me to join because I'm pretty good with a bo staff."

...and my personal favorite

" I see you're drinking 1%. Is that 'cause you think you're fat? 'Cause you're not. You could be drinking whole if you wanted to."

:rockwoot:

Braveheart....good movie.

How about

"Its not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything"

and

"All right, if the applicant is young, tell him he's too young. Old, too old. Fat, too fat. If the applicant then waits for three days without food, shelter, or encouragement he may then enter and begin his training."

Braveheart....good movie.

How about

"Its not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything"

and

"All right, if the applicant is young, tell him he's too young. Old, too old. Fat, too fat. If the applicant then waits for three days without food, shelter, or encouragement he may then enter and begin his training."

OK cmyfirepole you brought this game to a screeching halt :dunno: no one seems to be able to figure this one out. how about telling us and giving us an easier one something like "badges we don't need no stinkin badges"

OK cmyfirepole you brought this game to a screeching halt :dunno: no one seems to be able to figure this one out. how about telling us and giving us an easier one something like "badges we don't need no stinkin badges"

That was Fight Club.....ok this one should be eeeeezzzzzz!

"I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"

Edited by cmyfirepole