Hopefully a new president will help us all out....

bladeridder

Yeah I do think your a racist. Is it right to think that way? No. Do I think that will change? No.. Do I give a shiat if you are? No.. Just keep your opinons on that issue off a public forum where younger ppl might be reading. It does nothing but degrade ppl... but hopefully they consider the source and pay no attention. I'm not being "Mr. Sensative" just trying to protect a few ppls opionion of the off road community and this board. Say what you want about obama... but no need for the racial slurs.

:idiot::laughoff::bawl::slap:

I agree, let's keep the racial stuff to a minimum guys. I know maxdout (and a few others including myself) like joking like that from time to time :blah: , but when we are talking "serious" about political stuff...it's not the place fo racial jokes if we wanna have adult conversations about this stuff.

His color or ethnic background doesn't have chit to do with his position as president so we really shouldn't even be bringing that up, let alone making racial jokes.

Now back to your regularly scheduled political thread.... :barf::hello:

:grin::thumb:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't Obama Half white?????

Then why is all this talk about the Balck President.

I'm confused. I haven't been able to understand this from the start!!!!

Does this mean that someone is half white he or she is actually black!!!

What happend to Mulatto or however it is spelled????

Help out this old guy here?????

I'm serious, What is your thought???? Are the blacks saying .....................this is close enough?

What am I missing here??????

:grin::laughoff:

Edited by SANDAWG

Isn't Obama Half white?????

Then why is all this talk about the Balck President.

I'm confused. I haven't been able to understand this from the start!!!!

Does this mean that someone is half white he or she is actually black!!!

What happend to Mulatto or however it is spelled????

Help out this old guy here?????

I'm serious, What is your thought???? Are the blacks saying .....................this is close enough?

What am I missing here??????

:grin::laughoff:

DUDE I say it EVERY freaking day. The guy is half white. SO why is it all about "black" which IT IS.. FIrst this, First that.... Did anyone forget he is also white? Which means cant we just call him a WHITE president.

If it is not about color........ then why did so many of his votes..... I cannot recall off hand how many first time minority and colored voters there were but it exceeded 30%

DUDE I say it EVERY freaking day. The guy is half white. SO why is it all about "black" which IT IS.. FIrst this, First that.... Did anyone forget he is also white? Which means cant we just call him a WHITE president.

If it is not about color........ then why did so many of his votes..... I cannot recall off hand how many first time minority and colored voters there were but it exceeded 30%

I see his face with Martin Luther King and also Abraham Lincoln. Always a reference to his color but not qualifications!

Edited by bladeridder

aaaa cmon now everybody all the sheeple are celebrating his ethnicity perioud. and like linbaugh said im over the racial thing what is he going to do for this country.

his color is not going to turn things around. now i have read that he is bucking his party a little. and hes made them mad. froze govt. pay and is curtailing the lobbyists.

i dont like him i never did. and yes i voted for McCAIN. but my personal feelings aside . he is the president so i want to see things turn around . all we can do is wait and see.

there is 2.5 MILLION wetbacks in this country. i know how to get back 2.5 million jobs. can you guess how ???

aaaa cmon now everybody all the sheeple are celebrating his ethnicity perioud. and like linbaugh said im over the racial thing what is he going to do for this country.

his color is not going to turn things around. now i have read that he is bucking his party a little. and hes made them mad. froze govt. pay and is curtailing the lobbyists.

i dont like him i never did. and yes i voted for McCAIN. but my personal feelings aside . he is the president so i want to see things turn around . all we can do is wait and see.

there is 2.5 MILLION wetbacks in this country. i know how to get back 2.5 million jobs. can you guess how ???

more that 2.5 million.....at AT LEAST another 0 to that

20.5 million...and i think that is still a little low.

also...not all of them are here to work.....a good number (as of yet to be determined) are on social programs like welfare and AFDC, also sending their kids to public school.

much government money would have been saved had prop 87 not been declared unconstitutional

:driver: can anyone answer me this??? how can anything be unconstitutional for a non-citizen? :banghead:

also...not all of them are here to work.....a good number (as of yet to be determined) are on social programs like welfare and AFDC, also sending their kids to public school.

much government money would have been saved had prop 87 not been declared unconstitutional

:driver: can anyone answer me this??? how can anything be unconstitutional for a non-citizen? :banghead:

Hell, Obama's aunt or cousin or some realative is living here for like 5 years and is illeagal. He doesn't even enforce the rules let alone play by them. :blury:

First ,I voted for McCain!!!! I still think Bush was Okay.

The reason people were celebrating was they THOUGHT racism was over.

The question about being Black or White.

What would a racist person say when they saw him walking down the street?

There goes a white person or use the N word?

We all need to respect him because he is our President.

I believe some on here are racists and should keep their thoughts to themselves.

Why do we have this :blury: and not any for other races??

We make ourselves look racist by making comments and so called jokes.

To the people that are racists :driver: and to the others :banghead:

I believe some on here are racists and should keep their thoughts to themselves.

I agree 100%

Why do we have this :blury: and not any for other races??

We make ourselves look racist by making comments and so called jokes.

To the people that are racists :driver: and to the others :banghead:

Give me a effen break, Pat! :lol: A smiley makes things racist? REALLY?

If anything we are keeping it even across the board by having black smilies.

And for the record, we have a couple different race smilies.

black: :B :lol:

white: :D:blah:

mexican: :mex:

Do you have any indian, asian, puerto rican, philipino, etc etc smilies??? I'll gladly add them!

Just because some jokes have "racial" humor in them, that doesn't make a person a racist. They are just jokes that shouldn't be taken so damn serious. Besides, a couple posts ago I thought we basically agreed to leave the jokes out of this "serious" political topic (until bob's wetback comment- come on bob!). Maybe we shouldn't even talk about politics either since some might get offended if someone has a different opinion.

This is why I don't like politics talked about on this board. It always comes down to this garbage where people get offended and cry about stupid chit.

And for the record I am not a racist...I have a color TV. JUST KIDDING! :lol:

lol now your srereo typing pete. not all latino decended humans are wet backs wet backs are illeagle aliens they are breaking the law they are against the law they are outlaws and deserve any name put upon them. and not all wb's are mexican.

theres italians known as wops = with out papers

has nothing to do with race

and everything to do with criminals :banghead::blury:

and why is it that chris rock , eddie murphy , richard pryor , george lopez , cheech marin , and a thousand others can make white jokes and not be labled racist but let a white person tell a black joke and omg out comes the gay pride and the bigot ,racist, facist, supremist statements. usually done by hypocrites i might add. i take a person one at a time and judge from there. but i also have whats considered bigoted beliefs and so do many minorities. and being that im white and from so cal makes me a minority.

wheres my effin benefits and welfare :driver:

Edited by barefoot bob

lol now your srereo typing pete. not all latino decended humans are wet backs wet backs are illeagle aliens they are breaking the law they are against the law they are outlaws and deserve any name put upon them. and not all wb's are mexican.

and everything to do with criminals :blah::lol:

and why is it that chris rock , eddie murphy , richard pryor , george lopez , cheech marin , and a thousand others can make white jokes and not be labled racist but let a white person tell a black joke and omg out comes the gay pride and the bigot ,racist, facist, supremist statements. usually done by hypocrites i might add. i take a person one at a time and judge from there. but i also have whats considered bigoted beliefs and so do many minorities. and being that im white and from so cal makes me a minority.

wheres my effin benefits and welfare :lol:

;) I knew exactly what you meant by wetback (ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT), but the problem here is that nobody else understands it and you just added fuel to the fire. Then all of a sudden the word "racism" :ah: got thrown in to the mix because of it and now look where we are. :mex::booty:

C'mon Bob, where's the next episode of as the sand blows ma facka? :banghead:

This thread sucks! :lol:

And I still like pizza! :blury::driver:

and everything to do with criminals :banghead::blury:

wheres my effin benefits and welfare :driver:

:blah::lol::lol::mex:

Well said................there seems to be a sensative bunch in here................. :lol:

I agree 100%

Give me a effen break, Pat! :dope: A smiley makes things racist? REALLY?

If anything we are keeping it even across the board by having black smilies.

And for the record, we have a couple different race smilies.

black: :B :usa:

white: :D:shake:

mexican: :mex:

Do you have any indian, asian, puerto rican, philipino, etc etc smilies??? I'll gladly add them!

Just because some jokes have "racial" humor in them, that doesn't make a person a racist. They are just jokes that shouldn't be taken so damn serious. Besides, a couple posts ago I thought we basically agreed to leave the jokes out of this "serious" political topic (until bob's wetback comment- come on bob!). Maybe we shouldn't even talk about politics either since some might get offended if someone has a different opinion.

This is why I don't like politics talked about on this board. It always comes down to this garbage where people get offended and cry about stupid chit.

And for the record I am not a racist...I have a color TV. JUST KIDDING! :grin:

Okay maybe being to critical on :dunno:

I think the white smiley is a little to Racist.lol

This political topic was okay until inauguration was spelled wrong.

Now for the real truth I don't like democrats. :poke: :slap:

:dunno: can anyone answer me this??? how can anything be unconstitutional for a non-citizen? :shake:

:usa:

Edited by bladeridder