Hopefully a new president will help us all out....

bladeridder

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;) I knew exactly what you meant by wetback (ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT), but the problem here is that nobody else understands it and you just added fuel to the fire. Then all of a sudden the word "racism" :ah: got thrown in to the mix because of it and now look where we are. :blah::lol:

C'mon Bob, where's the next episode of as the sand blows ma facka? :laughing:

This thread sucks! :hello:

And I still like pizza! :hungry: :headbang1:

me !!! im not the sort of person that adds fuel to the fire :usa:

just call it a sensativity check :lol:

some people need grow some thicker skin me thinks :think:

:dunno::shake::dope::grin::slap::mex: :mischevious:

btw: dont let the sensative ones see the thread about the girl with no legs :dayum::whistle::flipoff: they might need a :ill: after reading it you sick pups :hatdance: :laughoff:

Edited by barefoot bob

I agree 100%

Give me a effen break, Pat! :grin: A smiley makes things racist? REALLY?

If anything we are keeping it even across the board by having black smilies.

And for the record, we have a couple different race smilies.

black: :B :shake:

white: :D:dope:

mexican: :mex:

Do you have any indian, asian, puerto rican, philipino, etc etc smilies??? I'll gladly add them!

Just because some jokes have "racial" humor in them, that doesn't make a person a racist. They are just jokes that shouldn't be taken so damn serious. Besides, a couple posts ago I thought we basically agreed to leave the jokes out of this "serious" political topic (until bob's wetback comment- come on bob!). Maybe we shouldn't even talk about politics either since some might get offended if someone has a different opinion.

This is why I don't like politics talked about on this board. It always comes down to this garbage where people get offended and cry about stupid chit.

And for the record I am not a racist...I have a color TV. JUST KIDDING! :slap:

Who you talking to Pete?

If I'm the only Pat out here then you have me mixed up with someones elses post!!! :usa::dunno:

just call it a sensativity check :dayum:

some people need grow some thicker skin me thinks :hungry:

btw: dont let the sensative ones see the thread about the girl with no legs :flipoff::laughoff::whistle: they might need a :think: after reading it you sick pups :hatdance: :headbang1:

Maybe me or nachooo can dig that one up !! :hello:

:laughing:

just call it a sensativity check :hello:

some people need grow some thicker skin me thinks :hungry:

btw: dont let the sensative ones see the thread about the girl with no legs :flipoff::laughoff::whistle: they might need a :think: after reading it you sick pups :hatdance: :headbang1:

Some of you amaze me.I don't post alot but have read almost every thread.

I know who posts the threads us sensitive and thin skinned think are the racist comments.

This is not about politics it is about someone that thinks it is a joke to say INIGGERATION.

Do you think that is funny and okay for our young ones to read????

I believe you can dislike Obama and not call him a NI :laughing:

Some guys try to say it is about politics but it really is about him being BLACK.

Now can't we all just get along :dayum:

I don't like him but not because he is black.

Some of you amaze me.I don't post alot but have read almost every thread.

I know who posts the threads us sensitive and thin skinned think are the racist comments.

This is not about politics it is about someone that thinks it is a joke to say INIGGERATION.

Do you think that is funny and okay for our young ones to read????

I believe you can dislike Obama and not call him a NI :lol:

Some guys try to say it is about politics but it really is about him being BLACK.

Now can't we all just get along :laughing:

I don't like him but not because he is black.

what i dont quite understand is why you quoted me and make mention of "aniggeration" ?? as you put it. it certainly wasnt me that wrote that. but i am concerned that you think i wrote that cause i most certainly did not. i checked twice to see if i did but i spell it anaugeration and its likely incorrect. but i wouldnt spell it that other way.

as i said i do have some biggoted beliefs i guess you could call it but i stand by what i said and i take any person at face value not by color.

im not angry btw: but i did not write that word in my posts.

Hopefully a new president will help us all out....

Wasn't this the topic Obama the azzhat should of done something about the stupid azz iniggeration that cost 150 million. The most money ever spent. WOW, imagine that??? Couldn't he of stepped up and used the money elsewhere????????People were not celebrating the President...............they were celebrating the color of the President. Pathitic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fyi i did not post this :beat:

Edited by barefoot bob

what i dont quite understand is why you quoted me and make mention of "aniggeration" ?? as you put it. it certainly wasnt me that wrote that. but i am concerned that you think i wrote that cause i most certainly did not. i checked twice to see if i did but i spell it anaugeration and its likely incorrect. but i wouldnt spell it that other way.

as i said i do have some biggoted beliefs i guess you could call it but i stand by what i said and i take any person at face value not by color.

fyi i did not post this :lol:

I was quoting you on the thick skin comment and never meant anyone to think you wrote that word.

I have no problem with what you post and I agree with 100% of your political views.

I think everyone is missing the point of all this. It would of never started if the word iniggeration would of been inauguration.

I thought of coming to the :B :driver: but I am afraid of being LYNCHED.lol

I am done :laughing: because my wife said I am to :laughoff: to be a keyboard warrior. :beat:

IM NOT RACIST IM A BIGGOT I THINK :beat:

bigot

One entry found.

Main Entry: big·ot

Pronunciation: \ˈbi-gət\

Function: noun

Etymology: French, hypocrite, bigot

Date: 1660

: a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices ; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

bigot

One entry found.

Main Entry: big·ot

Pronunciation: \ˈbi-gət\

Function: noun

Etymology: French, hypocrite, bigot

Date: 1660

: a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices ; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

hmmmmm well homosexuals claim they are a racial or ethnic groupe so i might be a biggot :lol:

the world has twisted words and everything else so much you cant tell which end is up anymore. maybe my contreversial beleifs on some matters are prejidicial. maybe thats the better word :beat:

There are so many things wrong with that clip, it's not funny. :thumb:

Not the white construction workers! :ah: :?:

Oh! and this is one of my favorites: Get the money where the hemorrhage is......... and don't worry about the middle class......... :ah: :?: again

How ever you can't always trust ANY video that gets stopped (edit), a statement is flashed about what the editors THINKS he/she perceives is being said, (edit) back to video with more :dope::lol::70:

Politics is a bunch of :bs: and after reading all of this :70::blah: in more then 2 threads, I can't take it any more.

I going to go pimp some more scholarships to kids who have worked hard and not only need, but deserve the money.

:dope:

I like toast!

Edited by desertskyz

fyi i did not post this :thumb:

I did, and to comment on the spelling, GET OVER IT!!! do you ever listen to Howard Stern? That's where I got that. It may be offensive, but it is a joke, in light of the "color" of the President. :dope:

I was quoting you on the thick skin comment and never meant anyone to think you wrote that word.

I have no problem with what you post and I agree with 100% of your political views.

I think everyone is missing the point of all this. It would of never started if the word iniggeration would of been inauguration.

I thought of coming to the :B :dope: but I am afraid of being LYNCHED.lol

I am done :70: because my wife said I am to :blah: to be a keyboard warrior. :lol:

Ah come out to the :bs: Pat, you guys are good peeps ( I met you guys when I bought the sand tires)

Besides you have some nice a$$ toys and are cool in my book

just bring your :70: :B LOL :thumb::dope: