Post up a pic your Busa cars

dunefreak

I'm looking to see how many other Busa cars that actually go out to D and dune. :lol:

Post up any pics you have of yours. Maybe one of these days we could do a mini/ BUSA car round up. :laughoff: How cool would that be? :laughing::beat: Gotta see how many there are first though.

I'm looking to see how many other Busa cars that actually go out to D and dune. :freakin_nuts:

Post up any pics you have of yours. Maybe one of these days we could do a mini/ BUSA car round up. :gayboy: How cool would that be? :freakin_nuts: :dunno: Gotta see how many there are first though.

Ok i will add to this. We just bought this a few weeks ago and have only had it out to Dumont 1 time so far.untitled.bmp

BUSA car Roundup great idea

2006 Short Sand Car

Turbo BUSA Jefco reverse diff & turbo

We have been to Dumont twice

Spent Christmas eve & day there.. Great trip

Nice looking car, are those Air Fox? There's Air Fox shocks for quads that are zero preload, wondered if those are that type of design. (Couldn't resist tweaking the pic)

post-1632-1234911925_thumb.jpg

Nice looking car, are those Air Fox? There's Air Fox shocks for quads that are zero preload, wondered if those are that type of design. (Couldn't resist tweaking the pic)

post-1632-1234911925_thumb.jpg

Hey thanks for the help with the pic..

They are Fox Air but i dont think they are zero preload

I have not messed with shocks yet.. kinda wish i had coil over

Hey thanks for the help with the pic..

They are Fox Air but i dont think they are zero preload

I have not messed with shocks yet.. kinda wish i had coil over

OK, now I'm curious, why the "kinda wish i had coil over"? ride? adjustability? Or you already have everything else possible, lol?

Hello to all!! I guess I should introduce myself on the " New guy" thread. We hang at dumont alot so I guess I will be visiting this site more often.

I've been building Gsxr 1000 Quads but this year started building Busa cars.

Enjoy Bud

post-5044-1235098322_thumb.jpg

Edited by Quadrockets

Hello to all!! I guess I should introduce myself on the " New guy" thread. We hang at dumont alot so I guess I will be visiting this site more often.

I've been building Gsxr 1000 Quads but this year started building Busa cars.

Enjoy Bud

Are you just buying Force Tek (formally known as Sonic) frames, and doing the final completion?

Higheroctane:

Yes I'm in Vegas , actually Boulder City. Just got back from Dumont. Our Gsxr Quads and Blue Busa car performed EXCELLENT. Nothing could touch our Quads.

Yoshi:

Yes, Luke builds our frams, but I do alot of mods to make them our own.

Thanks for your imput on the bump steer thing. I ran the PISS out of it this weekend, with our heim spreader mod and the addition of the steering stablizer , Now these cars are a pleasure to drive!!!

Bud

Edited by Quadrockets

Higheroctane:

Yes I'm in Vegas , actually Boulder City. Just got back from Dumont. Our Gsxr Quads and Blue Busa car performed EXCELLENT. Nothing could touch our Quads.

Yoshi:

Yes, Luke builds our frams, but I do alot of mods to make them our own.

Thanks for your imput on the bump steer thing. I ran the PISS out of it this weekend, with our heim spreader mod and the addition of the steering stablizer , Now these cars are a pleasure to drive!!!

Bud

No problem, glad it worked out. You can make some decent money buying kits and doing the final completion, plus it takes a lot of your work load down. I don't make very much off my frame kits, and I have a ton of money wrapped up in R@D and fixtures to produce them, so off frame kits alone i'd prob. break even for what I invested to produce them in about 10 years, lol. I make my money on the completes......

Yea that was my thinking ,but now that the economy has taken a down turn there are alot of busa cars out there for sale cheep! I have a buddy that just picked up a 06 Sick Sand Travel. Like new condition , with lots of goodies $26,000 new,,,,,,,, His price,,,,,, only $13,000. He was gonna purchase one of mine but $$$$$ I can't compete with that.

Luck to us all Bud