Superbowl weekend report

dunefreak

Yep that was him. I knew you'd remember that.

Vendors that were there: Sandcrazd, Loose Screws Offroad Supply, California Casuals, Dune Mart, and a couple other t-shirt places and a food place. Thats about it.

As for the car, I think you are thinking of the beige Wicked Sand Car that has a very similar body on it. ;)

You sure about that? If that's the case, then I wonder why the heck this thing goes through so many chains. It almost busted the case again. :dope:

i dunno i am positive the chain was new cause the other one broke. i wonder if the rear alighnment is set right ??? i had that bike from 05 till i sold it to you and i only replaced 1 chain :think:

Edited by barefoot bob

:dope: Hey we were by ourselves North of Bathroom Nine by about 1/2 mile. I need to get some kind of "Special Flag" like the DDR Prez has :slap: to make the place more visable.

SP2 :think:

Oh well. Sorry we couldn't find it, Mike. You must have been way farther out than we thought. Yep, you need a :lol: flag. :dope:

i dunno i am positive the chain was new cause the other one broke. i wonder if the rear alighnment is set right ??? i had that bike from 05 till i sold it to you and i only replaced 1 chain :think:

I will def check it out when I get the chain/ sprockets on. ;)

My name is doug and im new to the site. I was out there with the KSC group. I usually go to glamis, but what an awsome weekend in dumont. We will all be out there as a group again on the 21st and hope to meet some of you guys :think:

My name is doug and im new to the site. I was out there with the KSC group. I usually go to glamis, but what an awsome weekend in dumont. We will all be out there as a group again on the 21st and hope to meet some of you guys :lol:

Nice! More Busa guys on here the better! :slap::dope: Welcome Doug. :think:

I saw you guys out there. Wish I had my car to jump in like w/ ya guys. Which car is yours? Got a picture?

normal_P1310030.JPG

Here's an update on the accident on Sunday. I found out some info from the BLM.

It appears that a guy broke or cracked his clavical. He called 9-1-1 and requested an airship. It came as well as Baker ambulance. If he had not called himslef, Baker would have transported as the airship was not necessary for the injury (and its expensive at about $7k vs. $700 for an ambualnce ride). However since he called and requested it, he got it. Guy should be fine.

Nice! More Busa guys on here the better! :slap::dope: Welcome Doug. :think:

I saw you guys out there. Wish I had my car to jump in like w/ ya guys. Which car is yours? Got a picture?

this is my car. first trip out after new motor and turbo. love it, love it, love it!!!

post-5206-1233869540_thumb.jpg

post-5206-1233869606_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...