Spring Break - Week of March 23, 2009

Luv2Dune

• 2 weeks later...

There will be a small group of us from oregon that will be there, we will be there on the 20th thru the 26th. I am going to assume it will be a pretty slow week out there. What area are you from that has that week as a spring break? Anyone have any history what the weather is like that time of year?

See you there.

There will be a small group of us from oregon that will be there, we will be there on the 20th thru the 26th. I am going to assume it will be a pretty slow week out there. What area are you from that has that week as a spring break? Anyone have any history what the weather is like that time of year?

See you there.

probably on the warm side...but you never know. its already getting into the 70's out there

welcome to the site :thumb::70:

Hell it was in the 80s last weekend. The place will be fairly empty but if dunning is what you like you will enjoy regardless. If you want to drive another 150 mile you should hit Havasu and you will find heat, water and a huge crowd. Spring Break like no other...

We've been to Dumont many times in the past years, its always been over presidents day, lots of people. This will be our first time away from a large crowd and later in the year. We thought that would be a great week since the Mint 400 starts later that springbreak week and we wanted to catch a little racin' also.

thanks everyone.

Hell it was in the 80s last weekend. The place will be fairly empty but if dunning is what you like you will enjoy regardless. If you want to drive another 150 mile you should hit Havasu and you will find heat, water and a huge crowd. Spring Break like no other...

thats where ill be!!! a solid 6 days of :laughoff: :freakin_nuts: :laughoff::slap: :mog: out on the river!

and unlv's spring break isnt untill april 4-11 ? oh well :laughoff:

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like me and bigtruckdrmr will be heading out with a buddy and his toyhauler on friday night. I have no idea what his hauler looks like, I just know he has a '96 F-250 extra cab.

Should we set up a meet & greet for saturday since it sounds like there will be at least a few people out there. South pole at 2 pm.