BEEFY BOYS BBQ

BEEFYBOYSBBQ

WELL NOT ONE OF THE 4 GUYS FINISHED THE HUGE BURRITO, THE MOST EATEN WAS 4 LBS OF IT BY TON FROM FAT BOYS GENERAL STORE!! THANKS TO THOSE OF YOU WHO SHOWED UP TO SUPPORT THE CONTESTANTS!!!!! NO ONE PUKED OR CRAPPED THEMSELVES EITHER.

BEEFY BOYS WOULD ALSO LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT WITH US, WE WERE VERY BUSY AND WE HAD TO LEAVE EARLY ON SUNDAY BECAUSE WE SOLD OUT OF EVERYTHING! :unsure:

:?:

WELL NOT ONE OF THE 4 GUYS FINISHED THE HUGE BURRITO, THE MOST EATEN WAS 4 LBS OF IT BY TON FROM FAT BOYS GENERAL STORE!! THANKS TO THOSE OF YOU WHO SHOWED UP TO SUPPORT THE CONTESTANTS!!!!! NO ONE PUKED OR CRAPPED THEMSELVES EITHER.

BEEFY BOYS WOULD ALSO LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT WITH US, WE WERE VERY BUSY AND WE HAD TO LEAVE EARLY ON SUNDAY BECAUSE WE SOLD OUT OF EVERYTHING! :unsure:

Grubbin a$$ tri tip sandwiches ! I seen you guys rolling up and was like :?: Are you coming out the 28th ?

We ate your Breakfast burrito on Saturday Morning and a 50/50 on Saturday evening, good food and yeah thanks for the sitting area, the fire you guys had going on Saturday night was great, we probably were there for over one hour.

:?:

Grubbin a$$ tri tip sandwiches ! I seen you guys rolling up and was like :?: Are you coming out the 28th ?

NO WE ARE NOT COMING OUT THE 28TH. SORRY!! :( WE CANT GET OFF WORK, WE WILL BE THERE FOR SURE ON EASTER WEEKEND THO.

Edited by BEEFYBOYSBBQ

i am crosseyed pissed at you vendors . :banghead:

1st i get a killer breakfast although not enough :D

so i come back the next day, i wait in line, and i end up being the first guy to be told " sorry no eggs"

the other food vendor wasnt selling breakfast ( jimmy dean does not constitue for food)

i didnt bring eggs :grin:

i was devastated and i blame both the food vendors :grin:

love bob :beercheers:

We ate there too. Hung out with the guys at Fat Boys and took some pictures with them on tony's truggy. Stuck some of their stickers on the truggy as well.

We had the tri tip also and it was yummy!

Edited by bp-guy

i am crosseyed pissed at you vendors . :moon:

1st i get a killer breakfast although not enough :D

so i come back the next day, i wait in line, and i end up being the first guy to be told " sorry no eggs"

the other food vendor wasnt selling breakfast ( jimmy dean does not constitue for food)

i didnt bring eggs :blink:

i was devastated and i blame both the food vendors :blah:

love bob :lol:

WE ARE SOOOOOO SORRY!!!! LAST PRESIDENTS DAY NOT A SOUL CAME TO US, THIS YEAR WE BROUGHT 600 EGGS AND SOLD OUT VERY UNEXPECTEDLY!!!!!! WE FELT HORRIBLE TO HAVE RUN OUT SO EARLY ON SUNDAY, THEN WE EVEN WENT TO PAHRUMP AND CLEANED THEM OUT ON SAT NIGHT HOPING TO MAKE IT THROUGH SUNDAY! WELL SINCE THE MARKET IS SO FAR THERE WASNT MUCH WE COULD DO! NOW WE KNOW, WE WILL BRING MORE NEXT TIME.......... IT IS SO HARD TO KNOW HOW MUCH TO BRING!! ONCE AGAIN WE APOLOGIZE!!

WE ARE SOOOOOO SORRY!!!! LAST PRESIDENTS DAY NOT A SOUL CAME TO US, THIS YEAR WE BROUGHT 600 EGGS AND SOLD OUT VERY UNEXPECTEDLY!!!!!! WE FELT HORRIBLE TO HAVE RUN OUT SO EARLY ON SUNDAY, THEN WE EVEN WENT TO PAHRUMP AND CLEANED THEM OUT ON SAT NIGHT HOPING TO MAKE IT THROUGH SUNDAY! WELL SINCE THE MARKET IS SO FAR THERE WASNT MUCH WE COULD DO! NOW WE KNOW, WE WILL BRING MORE NEXT TIME.......... IT IS SO HARD TO KNOW HOW MUCH TO BRING!! ONCE AGAIN WE APOLOGIZE!!

theres no more need for apoligies , i really enjoyed the tri tip and egg bowl

when i woke up sunday morning i was all excited to get some.

our camp moves at the speed of slow. i sat there for 2 hours dreaming of it.

finally get going and get therer and theres a line. i wait patiently drooling telling myself im gonna order 2 bowls cause i like it. and i wait get to the window and wham !!! devestaion.

i thought ok make lemonade. big al wasnt ready saturday but today he will be ready. ill get me some there .

walk on up and again nothing but jimmy dean.

i was so upset :lol: so i go to my family thats 2 camps over from me there still sleeping !!! so ya i was so unerved i went to baker and had breakfast lol

everyone i thought i lost my mind cause i wouldnt let it go till i got to baker and got some breakfast :moon:

im over it i totaly understand. and take it as a compliment i got so worked over it.

also can you add potatoes and jalepenos to the breakfast bowl ???