todays wounds

RAGDOLL MX

well FINALLY went to the DR.s' office today on my knee. its been over a week. the nurses were pissed that it took me so long, and when they found out that i drained my knee myself....well that didnt make any brownie points, I was too busy laughing my a$$ off. so i decided to take some pics and video while i was in there. No broken bones, maybe a torn ligament, but wont know for a week. other than that, there isnt much that they can do anyways, and they were pretty impressed that i drained it myself...but they were not happy about it...lol...i blamed it on the recession.

sent this vid to OGP...he quickly told me what a sick Fauk iam.... :headbang1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yf9wCLKIij0

post-693-1236046152_thumb.jpg

post-693-1236046171_thumb.jpg

post-693-1236046189_thumb.jpg

post-693-1236046223_thumb.jpg

post-693-1236046249_thumb.jpg

post-693-1236046266_thumb.jpg

All I gotta say is.....

DUMBASS!

:headbang1: ....And to think with that jacked up knee you were out ripping it up on the track on my trx70! :headbang1: And when I say ripping it up, I don't mean going fast. I mean, ripping your knee up MORE into the handlebars! ouch! :headbang1: :headbang1: U JACKASS! Get better bud. :headbang1:

All I gotta say is.....

DUMBASS!

:laughing: ....And to think with that jacked up knee you were out ripping it up on the track on my trx70! :headbang1: And when I say ripping it up, I don't mean going fast. I mean, ripping your knee up MORE into the handlebars! ouch! :headbang1::redneck: U JACKASS! Get better bud. :headbang1:

ummm..yeah...oops...:redneck: :ah:

so thaaaaats how i did that...:idiot:..dam vicaden!...:dance:...it builds character :headbang1::lol::headbang1:

Cole your good peeps, but not the brightest bulb in the box lol. I have to say I would not want to be you when you get old, talk about effed up!!!

brightest bulb? are you kidding me? :dope: The dude does not even have the electricity turned on........ :blury::70: :dance:

ummmm looks tasty...

the only reason they were pissed is that they couldnt RAPE you themselves financially :dance: ifyou can do it yourself, why not? i see it as wrenching on yourself is like wrenching on your own car...save some cash, and know that its done right :blury:

effen corncole-io

better be out there for cleanup effer...i got some tri-tip n shait for you n yo wife :dope:

Edited by richard cheese

Video no longer available, crappy. Wanted to see real time footage of it. Just curious. how exaclty did you drain it yourself?

the video is still avail...just checked..

as far as draining my knee. i have a 18guage Iv needle in my medical kit ( combat medical lifesaver kit ). so i pulled it out, stick it in my knee and released the flood gates..the pressure came down ALOT..and since it is in pockets, you have to pull the needle about halfway out...and then back in to another pocket..did that 3 times till the swelling finally went down. Usually the DR. will numb your knee..but iam out of lidacane, and novacane..so i just bit the bullet...i could only do it so much then i got a bit queazy and light headed. it was rough for sure!

just like this: