well.................. pt 2

Richard Cheese

• 2 weeks later...

yup.. its pretty old and granted this is general chat.. everyone is aware what kind of douchebag this guy is we dont need to be reminded of it constantly.. So i will ask the same thing vegas style asked the other member. Please keep it to yourself.. Its not needed here. :D

yup.. its pretty old and granted this is general chat.. everyone is aware what kind of douchebag this guy is we dont need to be reminded of it constantly.. So i will ask the same thing vegas style asked the other member. Please keep it to yourself.. Its not needed here. :D

sorry guys...i didnt see the previous vegas style post....it wont happen again

:D

This should have been put in joke of the day, but I couldn't help but put it here.

Police Dogs

post-1439-1237420936_thumb.jpg

FROM THE CHICAGO POLICE CHIEF: THE CITY OF CHICAGO POLICE DEPARTMENT HAS ANNOUNCED THIS MORNING THAT ALL GERMAN SHEPHERD POLICE DOGS WILL BE REPLACED BY COON HOUNDS, DUE TO THE FACT THAT THE CITY IS NOT HAVING ANY PROBLEMS WITH GERMANS.

WARNING: If you laughed at this, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Barack Obama and Rev. Wright will be comin' over to kick your marshallow, chacker, whitie, honky a$$! (they can say all of those things about us on TV)

Edited by desertskyz

This should have been put in joke of the day, but I couldn't help but put it here.

Police Dogs

FROM THE CHICAGO POLICE CHIEF: THE CITY OF CHICAGO POLICE DEPARTMENT HAS ANNOUNCED THIS MORNING THAT ALL GERMAN SHEPHERD POLICE DOGS WILL BE REPLACED BY COON HOUNDS, DUE TO THE FACT THAT THE CITY IS NOT HAVING ANY PROBLEMS WITH GERMANS.

WARNING: If you laughed at this, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Barack Obama and Rev. Wright will be comin' over to kick your marshallow, chacker, whitie, honky a$$! (they can say all of those things about us on TV)

:ah: :dunno: :ah: :lol: :ah:

^^^^That was me. I got my hand slapped by vegas style. But I am still looking for a good Obama picture in a sandrail, so I can continue to slam is dumb azz. Cuz, if he's in a "dune" style picture he can be talked about on this forum right???????????????????????? Then, he's all mine. :lol::dunno: Bunch of tender-r-ronies on here. :6pak:

Edited by MAXDOUT

I don't even know wtf is going on. I see nothing wrong with threads like these other than they are just annoying, but posting annoying stuff is not against the rules of this board. I don't dig politics so I just choose not to read them.

Police Dogs

obama?....ummmm so far, so bad. ....gotta admit that's some funny chit rite there.