LITTLE SAHARA DUNES IN UTAH

HEG

Hell yeah Greg. ABSOLUTLEY! Let me know when you are planning a trip. We are gonna do one this summer sometime as well. That place rocks especially for bikes! :headbang1: I can't wait to get back up there. We went for our first time back on Memorial weekend 08 and it was quite an experience.

normal_IMG_1512~0.JPG

dunes go forever...WAY farther than D

normal_IMG_1577~0.JPG

normal_IMG_1616~0.JPG

Sitting on top of those huge dunes lookin out across the valley is breath taking

normal_IMG_1645~0.JPG

cool azz steep trails

normal_IMG_1654.JPG

typical holiday camp situation at the base of sand mountain

normal_IMG_1670.JPG

How is it for big cars like ours?

As far as I could tell...the bigger cars were out and gone and having a blast..not 100% since we were down the first day! :freakin_nuts: with nothing else to ride...so I really didn't see much, thats why I am hoping to do a return trip for Memorial Day.

From my experience of Little Sahara, it's fun with sand cars (even big ones)...but it seems like more of a place for bikes and side x sides since there are so many trails and steep hills. I had fun in my car, but to tell you the truth I was almost sacred to death of breaking down back behind Sand Mountain. I couldn't even imagine trying to tow a broken sand car around or up that hill, especially a big car. I heard there's an easier way to get back to camp from back there, but it's pretty far.

LS reminds me of Coral Pink but WAY bigger and larger hills and dunes. That place rocks. I can't wait to burn through a ton of gas up there next trip. This time we'll probably be with some peeps who would like to dune all damn day long so it should be a blast. :freakin_nuts:

Thanks for all the info and pics looks like we need to check it out for sure. sure glad gas prices are down this year :D i beleive its pretty cold there in the winter and early spring :freakin_nuts: so im thinking a summer run would be best.... thanks again :yiah:

for some video of it i just saw today a new great ride open episode filmed at little sahara on fuel.

not sure when its airing again or if you can find it online somewhere, but it was pretty neat and the place looks really fun. but it was snowing when they were there :freakin_nuts: :laughoff:

Edited by tylerthehucker