Billboard Installation

ltr450rider

We did this job on 3/12 at the 405 and 105 freeways at LAX. Kenny, who is the guy hanging off the crane, noticed the guy taking the video across the street. I figured it was a news channel since everyone is having a hissie fit over all of the billboards in L.A. But somehow my crane operator found this video on Youtube.

The vid only shows us hanging the vinyl from the top cable, we actually go all the way around the perimeter and cable the entire thing which takes about 30 mins for a sign this size.

Enjoy

That's the sh*t, Sean. :blink: Pretty damn cool that your crane operator sean that video on you tube too. :lol: :lol:

Dayum, that's a huuuuuuge b*tch! :whistle: You got one cool azz job bro. :laughing: Crazy how that the dude hangs from the crane cable. :blink: Is that like OSHA approved or whatever ya call it? :shocked:

That's the sh*t, Sean. :blink: Pretty damn cool that your crane operator sean that video on you tube too. :lol: :lol:

Dayum, that's a huuuuuuge b*tch! :shocked: You got one cool azz job bro. :laughing: Crazy hos that the dude hangs from the crane cable. :lol: Is that like OSHA approved or whatever ya call it? :blink:

I guess we could have walked over to the camera guy, but he already left the sean. :slap::whistle:

It actually is allowed, We buy the chair from a window washing equipment company. It's old school and actaully safer than a boom lift that we sometimes use.

Oh Damn. :ah: You're a crazy Mohegan.

I wouldn't be sean danglin' from one of them suckers.

Oh hellzzzz no. :blink: not me mANg. :blink:

Oh, but thanks for putting them up. :whistle:

Defiantly helps keep them collision body shops open. :shocked:

Post some pics of the sean-ery you're talkin' bout yo.

:laughing:

R-

thats cool Sean, when are you and bigtruckdrmr comin back out to Dumont? :laughing:

Soon hopefully, haven't even been once this season. Were are thinking 1st or 2nd weekend of April. Let me know if you plan on heading out sometime soon, we would love to hang out with you guys again.