spring is officially here

dunefreak

Just a FYI....Friday, March 20th is the first day of spring.

Pretty soon it's gonna be time for me to post those flowery pics that everyone makes fun of. :banghead::booty:

It's gettin warmer too. It was like 85 degrees today. :blury: I don't want the cool weather to end! :lol:

Yeah, it has been an Awesome dune season!!! but I'm looking forward to a little lake time soon.

My buddy and I have had a project going since last year and its about time to take it out and see how everything works. will have a little write up and pics after a couple of test runs.

Yeah, it has been an Awesome dune season!!! but I'm looking forward to a little lake time soon.

My buddy and I have had a project going since last year and its about time to take it out and see how everything works. will have a little write up and pics after a couple of test runs.

only made it a few times, work was scarce and money was tight, but i was glad when i did get out for the couple of times i did.

i still think you would have been taller...... :banghead:

^^^

Ahhh, and GoPro video too. Right Ian. :lol:

Yeah, It has been an awesome season.

Gettin' pretty warm down here in Rancho :booty: monga too.

Supposed to cool off and rain though this weekend.

Cold beer and friends is how I'll deal with it. :banghead::blury: :drunks:

R-

AAAAAHHHHH.... Spring.. time for twiterpating!!

Yeah Mike has been getting the pool party itch again.... might be time for the first of the season pool party BBQ!! :yiah:

We need the return of the swimming smiley!! And a BBQ one too!! Oh wait! Thats a differeant thread! :dumbass: :lol:

But I need to get my NES first so we have other entertainment as well :bert: :lol::dayum::idiot::banghead::grin:

Edited by sand chick

:idiot::dayum::lol: its getting too hot

:lol::blah::blah: its getting to cold

:dumbass: :grin:

even though i was out only 2 times to D this season, it was 2 very awesome trips. DDR peeps tend to make shizz like that happen :banghead:

hopefully get a couple trips to the lake in w/ Jimmy D and family, as well as a couple trips to Pissmo BEEEEE-yotch before the next cheese comes along in july

pool and bbq time fo sho!!

only made it a few times, work was scarce and money was tight, but i was glad when i did get out for the couple of times i did.

i still think you would have been taller...... :blah:

:dayum: I'm taller than you and thats all that matters in my book :blah::lol:

^^^

Ahhh, and GoPro video too. Right Ian. :idiot:

Yeah, It has been an awesome season.

Gettin' pretty warm down here in Rancho :lol: monga too.

Supposed to cool off and rain though this weekend.

Cold beer and friends is how I'll deal with it. :banghead::grin: :drunks:

R-

Dude, I didnt even think of that until now! This is gonna be sweet :dumbass: