Driving to dumont from LV

Dnshadow

Through Tecopa by far!! Barstow way has tons of construction right now and is a HUGE pain!! Tecopa can be a pain if you get stuck behind slow drivers but from my experince everybody going this way has the same goal....get to Dumont faster....so you wont encounter many slow drivers. Just make sure to drive the speed limit through Tecopa. I make it from my house on the far North of town to parked at my camp site in 1 hour 45 min towing a decent sized trailer.

Depends on what area you are located in for reals!! We are wayyy North, so its slightly easier to go out towards Indian Springs and Gosa and through Parump! Sides that.. gas is REAL cheap in Indian Springs and thier chicken is yummie!! :blink:

Other then that I would have to say as the crow flys... or Scotty beaming you there... :mischevious: :laughing: Scotty.. :laughoff::blink:

I live in the far NW and go through Indian Springs if the wifey is with me and Tecopa if she aint. Tecopa is about 20 minutes quicker but a hell of lot rougher. Wifey has no sense of humor about things flying out of the cupboard in the mohome and smacking her. Me.....20 minutes quicker and 5 minutes to clean up the mess means I'm in the sand 15 minutes earlier.

Through Tecopa by far!! Barstow way has tons of construction right now and is a HUGE pain!! Tecopa can be a pain if you get stuck behind slow drivers but from my experince everybody going this way has the same goal....get to Dumont faster....so you wont encounter many slow drivers. Just make sure to drive the speed limit through Tecopa. I make it from my house on the far North of town to parked at my camp site in 1 hour 45 min towing a decent sized trailer.

that BARSTOW ROUTE is about 3hours out of the way :dunno: :?:

Edited by dune_rat