post-1635-1238903018_thumb.jpg

Front Shot

post-1635-1238903037_thumb.jpg

From the Side

post-1635-1238903063_thumb.jpg

Can't wait to take it out to the dunes to see what it can do! :finger:

Now we need a RZR smiley!

Edited by Kitcat

Wingnut, I like the RZR smileys. We were contemplating going to Armagosa today b/c some friends of ours are out there camping. BUT, both of are feeling under the weather! :(

We'll just have to ride the RZR around the housing track again and pi$$ off our neighbors!!! :lol:

Edited by Kitcat

Guest Crasher

We were finally able to take ours out yesterday and test it out. I haven't had that much fun in a long time!!! Very happy with the purchase!! That thing can jam! Dunelover and I had a great time, she even crested a hugeass razor on that thing :ah: Scared the crapola out of me. :lol::loser:

Congrats Kitkat & Blue Steel! We'll have to go on a ride out there sometime!! :dunno:

We were finally able to take ours out yesterday and test it out. I haven't had that much fun in a long time!!! Very happy with the purchase!! That thing can jam! Dunelover and I had a great time, she even crested a hugeass razor on that thing :ah: Scared the crapola out of me. :laughing::blah:

Congrats Kitkat & Blue Steel! We'll have to go on a ride out there sometime!! :dope:

How fun! We were bummed that we both felt under the weather yesterday, esp Blue Steel! :(

We were thinking about going out this Saturday for a day trip. That would be fun to go out there with you guys! Can't wait to see what it'll do in the dunes!

:loser: :sophie:

Edited by Kitcat

Did you forget my name? LOL :lol:

I didn't forget your name.. I just figured you were still holding on to the rhino memories...

Since its still listed in your signature!! :laughoff: :laughoff:

Congratulations to you too Mark! :grin:

Guest Crasher

How come y'all didn't say screw the farm equiptment and go for the real deal. Sand rail. Just a thought????

We definitely thought about that and looked at some. Couldn't find anything we wanted within our budget unfortunately. Plus we have a manufacturer's warranty, so couldn't pass it up!! One of these days we'll have the money to get the sand rail that we want, but can't afford the maintenance right now, or the kind we really want to have. :( The RZR is great in the meantime!! :laughoff:

I didn't forget your name.. I just figured you were still holding on to the rhino memories...

Since its still listed in your signature!! :laughoff: :laughoff:

Congratulations to you too Mark! :lol:

Thanks. I still miss the rhino. I am a big Yamaha fan. The rzr was just the right move for us. I think it will tear it up. We are going out for a day trip tomorrow. That will be a nice test. Next season I am going to put on some smoothies and paddles. :grin:

We definitely thought about that and looked at some. Couldn't find anything we wanted within our budget unfortunately. Plus we have a manufacturer's warranty, so couldn't pass it up!! One of these days we'll have the money to get the sand rail that we want, but can't afford the maintenance right now, or the kind we really want to have. :( The RZR is great in the meantime!! :pile:

Yeah, FedEx only pays so much! :beat: That's why we got the RZR, too! :freakin_nuts:

Edited by Kitcat