Hit and Run - dent in Tahoe!

Kitcat

We came home the other night and found a dent in the side of my Tahoe. Someone must have hit the back right side of my car, probably getting in or out of a car stall. Idiots!! Now I have to pay a dedutible because someone else was irresponsible!!!!

:boxer::beat: :kitty: :pissed: :rant_on: :mob:

Edited by Kitcat

Sorry to hear that Heather! :angry2: :angry2:

and whats his name! :pissed:

Mike.. no

uh...Tom..

no

hmmm... Greg.. no

Oh YEAH!!!! Sam! :kitty: :beat::mob: no thats not right either..ugggggggg...

MARK! :boxer:

No really. I am sorry to hear that!! I gave the Homo a bath the other day and she had a nice little bicycle handle bars leaning up against the car :angry2: :no_no: ding in her door! I know how mad I was about that..I caould only imangine how mad I would be if it was bigger! Stuupid people! :shake:

That sucks :kitty: I hit my neighbors car backing up my hauler for the first time a couple months ago. I went to his house and told him I hit the car. Coughed up the cash because if you use your insurance here in cali it's a huge increase on your premium. Anyways truck is fixed.

I was out to a restaurant last week and came out to where my truck was parked and I see this huge dent in the rear fender. WTF they just hit my truck and keept going. Azz wipes these days have no respect.

That tweaks me too. Happened to me. I was at a Wallyworld and someone caught my rear bumper on the swingout. Pushed my bumper so hard it hit the bed. I know it was and old Asian lady because I was at the Walmart in Spring Valley. :kitty: Anyway, had that fixed then I dented it hooking up my trailer!!! I hate myself!!! :pissed:

That tweaks me too. Happened to me. I was at a Wallyworld and someone caught my rear bumper on the swingout. Pushed my bumper so hard it hit the bed. I know it was and old Asian lady because I was at the Walmart in Spring Valley. :kitty: Anyway, had that fixed then I dented it hooking up my trailer!!! I hate myself!!! :pissed:

Ha that aint right lol that place should be call china mart since china town has spread all the way up spring mountain

That sucks sorry to hear that.....i know it sucks :boxer: i had that happen to my 06 truck 2 times....that gets me :kitty: because now this days more people don't give a fa#k..... :pissed: ....trust me i feel you,ones again sorry to hear that.......