Coral Pink

RangerZ

We'll be staying in the campground. :watching:

Well.. be looking for us in the meadow..

post-2396-1240799614_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1240799678_thumb.jpg

We also have a weekend warrior.. with a DDR sticker on the back and a Raiders sticker under it!!

Stop by for a cold frosty refreshment! :lol:

I can't wait!!! I am sooooooo excited to finally be hitting up Coral!

Well.. be looking for us in the meadow..

post-2396-1240799614_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1240799678_thumb.jpg

We also have a weekend warrior.. with a DDR sticker on the back and a Raiders sticker under it!!

Stop by for a cold frosty refreshment! :lol:

I can't wait!!! I am sooooooo excited to finally be hitting up Coral!

If its your first trip BE VERY CAREFUL. There are lots of drop offs up there that you cannot see. A friend of mine rode off a 60' dune a couple years back and he is a seasoned rider.

We'll be in the campground in space 4 with a Rage'N toyhauler but may be hanging out with the neighbors since a few of our friends will be out there with their families. I'm sure the liquor and beer will be flowing at our place as well. :watching:

BTW, we don't have a DDR sticker yet. :blah: We do have a GLAMIS sticker though. :laughoff:

Edited by Quicksilver

Just a question for you guys. What kind of registration tag do I need on my quads up there? One of my bikes has a California green sticker on it, but will I be OK with a CA non-resident sticker for the other bikes?

I have heard that the non res CA sticker works fine. If they pull you over and it doesn't wrok for them they will allow you to go to the ranger station and purchase a UT one.

3 MORE DAYS!!!!!

:rockwoot::lol::dope:

National Weather Service just announced that the roads into the Coral Pink Recreation areas will be closed due to flash floods, and tornadoes thru May-10th. More updates when possible

The floods were caused by the already full Lake Powell briming over their banks, and the possibility of flooding is eminent through out the valley.

OH MAN SORRY Mike and Jodi!!!! That sux for you guys........

National Weather Service just announced that the roads into the Coral Pink Recreation areas will be closed due to flash floods, and tornadoes thru May-10th. More updates when possible

The floods were caused by the already full Lake Powell briming over their banks, and the possibility of flooding is eminent through out the valley.

OH man. Thanks for the warning. I will just go rent a boat and put some pontoons under the hauler and get through that way. :rockwoot::lol:

That doesn't matter anyways! Coral Pink is closed for the whole summer. Remember??? duh!!!!!!!!!!

:rockwoot:

Are you guys going in the back way through Cane Beds, UT? I'm just wondering what the condition of the road is?

Since we are leaving after work I am fairly certain that I will be driving down that nasty road. I really dont like to but it does save alot of time. Not sure about the condition of it. I am guessing lots of pot hole and washboard.

That doesn't matter anyways! Coral Pink is closed for the whole summer. Remember??? duh!!!!!!!!!!

:laughing:

The real truth is: They have shut down Coral Pink or should say all access to Coral Pink because they don't want any of you younger guys to take any of the excess wifes that got left behind by Warren Jeffs. They want to save all the 18 year olds with five kids for the 70-80 years olds that are getting ready to hit their prime. :P:P:P:P:P

The real truth is: They have shut down Coral Pink or should say all access to Coral Pink because they don't want any of you younger guys to take any of the excess wifes that got left behind by Warren Jeffs. They want to save all the 18 year olds with five kids for the 70-80 years olds that are getting ready to hit their prime. :P:P:P:P:P

:finger::laughoff: