Off to Europe

ash

Another trip starts tomorrow. Europe bound, first France then Spain with a stop in Germany, Austria and maybe UK. Gone for a few weeks and hopefully DDR servers will let me on this time around. Seems that whenever I go out of country, I can't sign on no matter what I do. Hint hint Pete

i was able to sign-in to ddr from vienna, austria.

hmm, I will have to see how this trip works out. I will try and sign in when I land in France..we shall see :dumbass:

Well I'm at the tail end of the European trip..3 days to go. Honestly I cannot wait to get back home and see my family. Although I cannot reveal any details of my trip on an open forum, I can post some pictures up so you can see what I've been traveling on through some of the most beautiful areas of Europe. Enjoy the pictures, it's been a very memorable trip. I just wish is was not as much work and a little play, but that will happen next year when I take the wife for 3 weeks all around Europe.

As I type this post, I'm sitting on the top deck of this

post-625-1242217784_thumb.jpg

post-625-1242217957_thumb.jpg

post-625-1242218441_thumb.jpg

post-625-1242218608_thumb.jpg

Whoo Hoo, 1 day down..I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Today I actually worked my :laughoff: off until midnight. Now time for some :beer_bang: to unwind and get a good night sleep.

TheAlaskan: Security. Military, LEO or Corporate Security will get you in the door for sure. I've been doing this for about 13 years and as soon as I hit the lottery, I'm done.

Jakster884: The crew of this boat never stops amazing me. They are the best! Well taken care of is an understatement :booty:

ISBB: Don't worry Nick, I'm always looking for a spot for you in the corporate world. Since I left the big W, things are getting better and I have a lot more leverage with your department.

Anywho, I'm off to bed for a good night sleep.

ISBB: Don't worry Nick, I'm always looking for a spot for you in the corporate world. Since I left the big W, things are getting better and I have a lot more leverage with your department.

I mean come one what large corporation doesnt need a traveling tech guy for the big wigs :P Have laptop will travel :P

Hmmm.... I start terminal leave in a couple weeks..... Looks like your having a good time, next year will be a great trip with the family.... SF Woody :coocoo:

Woody this might be a dumb girl question---but what is terminal leave? doesn't sound healthy to me. Yes it is a serious question.