Trail ride?

RAGDOLL MX

i know peeps have talked about it, but i havent heard anything about anyone going, so i posted this in the logandale thread also.

iam gonna go rock the mog this sat out at logandale, got a few people interested in going, I will meet anyone that wants to go.

when? : May 9th

where? the only gas station in Logandale

time? 9am meet and greet. Leave by 9:15 / 9:20

i can carry any extra gas, fuel, beer coolers

so who is up?

:smoker: yeah but just like Vegas Style said last weekend on our bitter springs ride....

you could post gps coordinates, pictures of a new incredible place to ride, date, time, free beer, etc etc and you MIGHT get 1 or 2 peeps to show if you're lucky. See where I'm going with this? Good luck! Peeps are lazy these days! :laughoff:

I got some chit to do that day but I'm keeping it in mind and would love to go. I'll let ya know. :thumb:

Who else is in so far, Cole?

:blah::blury:

I would like to go! Should I bring the Rhino without sand tires or the quad with or with out sand tires"

Help the old guy out here! What should I do???? :2cents: Never been but would love trying it out!!!!

I would like to go! Should I bring the Rhino without sand tires or the quad with or with out sand tires"

Help the old guy out here! What should I do???? :blury: Never been but would love trying it out!!!!

Either one would be fun, Pat. There are some technical rocky areas, but there are also a ton of trails and open sandy areas.

I'm thinking about it.....gonna be friggin hot out there!

Pussy!!! :blury: You now live in the desert. what do you want a "Snow Storm in May? :blah:

Edited by SANDAWG

Either one would be fun, Pat. There are some technical rocky areas, but there are also a ton of trails and open sandy areas.

OK, now Pete, now take this into consideration.......Can I have a better time with this old decrepid body in the Rhino or on the Quad??????? Makes me no never mind, either will work! I just want to know what would be more fun????? and less

"Fatal" on the BOD?????? :blah::blury:

yeah...rhino with dirt tires...

iam bringing the mog, and my buddy is bringing his 2 daughters and their dirt bikes....

id rock the lambo 70...but i want you all to keep up... :blah:

OK then, I'll be there and see you at the "Only" gas station in Logandale??? :blury: Between 9 and 9'15 :2cents:

Edited by SANDAWG

Charlie might have wanted to but I won't let him! Bikes are loaded and locked in the trailer along with warm weather clothes, cold weather clothes and rain gear. Everything but the food, that goes in this weekend.

Leaving for the north country the 15th !!!!! for 2 weeks :hatdance:

Edited by ~JILL~