For those that like KFC

sand chick

I guess Oprah is doing some big KFC free meal promotion..

NO I AM NOT JOKING! :beercheers:

Here is the link.. you are limited to two coupons for Free offer good for two pieces of Kentucky Grilled Chicken™ (manager's choice) and two individual sides and a biscuit

Free Two Piece Grilled Chicken Meal from KFC

One of the guys at work told me about it!

:dope::clap::clap:

I guess Oprah is doing some big KFC free meal promotion..

NO I AM NOT JOKING! :dope:

Here is the link.. you are limited to two coupons for Free offer good for two pieces of Kentucky Grilled Chicken™ (manager's choice) and two individual sides and a biscuit

Free Two Piece Grilled Chicken Meal from KFC

One of the guys at work told me about it!

:clap::clap::mex:

i just ate kfc kentucky grilled chicken :unsure: the chicken is super good,first time i try it and i love it... :beercheers::lol:

My friend did it and it printed fine and they got the free food. I tried it and it said "sorry you've already printed the amount of coupons offered" but I haven't printed any and neither has anyone in the home so no free chicken here :beercheers:

My friend did it and it printed fine and they got the free food. I tried it and it said "sorry you've already printed the amount of coupons offered" but I haven't printed any and neither has anyone in the home so no free chicken here :beercheers:

That happened to us to and we tried it again and it worked :dope:

I tried the grill chicken last week and we gave to the dogs..... leave the grilling to el pollo loco....... kfc tasted like :poop: but that is my opinion and you all know about opinions :beercheers:

:unsure::lol::laughoff::mex::clap::laughoff: ....see you sat gorge...don't forget my cramberry mikes :clap::dope: ...

Some information reguarding the Free Meal Coupons...

If you haven't already used them....

KFC Raincheck

:laughoff::dunno::grin:

And I was going to use ours tomorrow!!!! Dang it! Guess it'll have to wait til a later date!

I guess giving away free food in these times, isn't as good an idea as they thought it was!!!!!!!

Edited by sand chick