New car testing June 18th

DUNEDEMON

Just wondering if anyone was planning on going this weekend? We have just finished a Tech3 2 seater mid-engine w/3.5 honda turbo. Going to go out Saturday night (around 8pm), hit the dunes by 6am rip it for 3 hours and be on the road home by 9:30am.

Always nice to know if someone else is going to be there on these hot weekends.

post-826-1150158295.jpg

post-826-1150158376.jpg

Sweet car. You haven't had that car out at Dumont yet? I swear I've seen it before. :laughoff:

Wish I could go, but I gotta work and I am going to sanddunesaddict's wedding. :laughoff: Have fun and be safe! :D

BTW, welcome to DDR. :mc_smiley: :D

Wait, I just realized you said the 18th. oops :mc_smiley: I was thinking of the 17th. I'll see if that's possible for me.

Are you MattyB on GD? Maybe that's where I saw your car. I still swear I saw it at Dumont before though. :laughoff: hmmm....?

Nice car there DUNEDEMON :mc_smiley:

You're going to LOVE that motor/turbo combo.

What are you setting the boost at?

Have you done anything to the motor?

Sorry, I can't make it out there for a while.

I need to pull my trans for a clutch job, Etc.

Have fun and be safe.

R-

Actually yes that car has been to dumont twice now. We have completed a second car that is set up almost identical.

Both cars are going this weekend.

The boost is set at 8 PSI and the engine is a stock 3.5 Honda Oddyssey. The car that we just finished is also turbo but has the 3.2 Acura Type s engine.

Its a great running car and handles like a dream.

Edited by DUNEDEMON

lets go tear it up cdavego!!!!

I figured we will be pulling in around 8pm or so on Saturday night and since we have a new car we will probably keep the night riding down to some easy areas, hit the horse shoe a couple times, run back to comp hill and wot the car.

Sunday morning we are planning on leaving camp no later than 6am for the morning ride. Ive been going to Dumont for 25+ years and ive got a couple of spots that have my name written all over them.

I am a man with no fear... Let's bring it on!!!

Edited by DUNEDEMON

Dave roll up the awning and close the door before you leave!!! :laughoff:

HEY JUST SO YOU KNOW THAT IS A WING NOT A AWNING AND THAT A AIR BRAKE NOT A DOOR BECAUSE THATS HOW I ROLL OR SHOULD I SAY FLY :laughoff::flipoff::unsure:

about 300 miles of problem.. LOL.. im going to see my pop's for fathers day and since melissas dad is in the same valley.. kill 2 birds w/ one stone.. :D

...and you might get a test ride in that killer rail that's going to be in Glamis.... :thumbsdown: