Movies

RAGDOLL MX

i took string to see up last tuesday. that movie has everything in it, a love story, an adventure, a comedy...funny as hell. my stomach still hurts from laughing so much...feels like the morning after hangin out at the campfire with the DDR crew talkin :poop:

:beercheers:

seriously though, go see UP. good flick

i couldnt stop laughing at UP last night, i pulled the sub out of my truck and put it in the bed, with some Kicker out door truck speakers and it was basically just my truck with the DDR Crew having fun.

Saw Grand Torino... Exelent movie!!!! I'll be buying it on blu ray...

:bump:

I heard it was good, just got it and watched the other day. REALLY GOOD! Hubby had to sit and watch it again right after we watched it. "fish head" :assblast: "zipper" :lol:

So Cal drive in's went extinct! Sux!!!!!

Not true. Yet. We've got one right here in 29 Palms. Smith's Ranch, two movies 5 bucks. Can't beat that. And if I'm not mistaken Barstow still has theirs.

It was nice after 15 years of not being able to find one to get stationed where there were two drive-in's with 25 miles of eachother. The one in Yucca Valley closed several years ago but 29 is still going strong, even with the economy being screwed. My three kids got to grow up doing something that is culture lost in most of America. Been utilizing it for fifteen years and will continue to support them as long as the gates are open.

Lasting memories of snuggling up with the children in the back of the truck under the stars with some hot cocoa and a desert breeze blowing through our hair...

Transformers at the IMAX today before the Yes/Asia show tonight. :bump:

• 1 year later...