Bad Driving-License plt ATVDOG

lindernglamis

Just wanted to say if you belong to this site you were driving like an a**hole the other day. You were cutting people off and tail gaiting every car infront of you as you drove craig road. Be patient, the beer will still be in the fridge if you get home a couple of minutes late.

:beercheers:

i need a buggy so i can stop driving like an a-hole on the street and take my aggressions out in the sand.. a direct quote from randingle LOL

The only problem with that is your always reaching for the turning break around corners :beercheers: when you drive back on the steet.

Edited by painterjoe

Oh! come on. Gezzzz. I was just trying to help. I'll erase it if it upset you all so. :beercheers:

i wasnt saying are you serious to the information you put up. but to this thread being started in general. if they guy is being an a$$hat just let it go and make sure he is away from you. thats all i have to say.

it wasn't me.... :beercheers:

me either, but i like almost got all azzhurt, but yet I sooooo got over it like right away, so I'm like ok now.

:?: :beer_bang: I so can't believe I said like and so, so many times. That is like so crazy.

:blonde:

:driver: get over it. Going to White Hills this weekend on an adventure 4x4 trip. Should interesting.

Edited by desertskyz

me either, but i like almost got all azzhurt, but yet I sooooo got over it like right away, so I'm like ok now.

:?: :beer_bang: I so can't believe I said like and so, so many times. That is like so crazy.

:blonde:

:driver: get over it. Going to White Hills this weekend on an adventure 4x4 trip. Should interesting.

Sounds like you like totally like need that trip Skyz. :blonde:

Just don't drive like an A*hole. :beercheers:

I want to apologize for cutting people off on the freeway..

I dont drive an orange dodge and dont live in vegas. Just wanted to get a jump on saying sorry when someone posts that i cut them off and drive like an a$$hat.. :beercheers:

Edited by 1BADYFZ

I want to apologize for cutting people off on the freeway..

I dont drive an orange dodge and dont live in vegas. Just wanted to get a jump on saying sorry when someone posts that i cut them off and drive like an a$$hat.. :beercheers:

I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2 :beer_bang: