deer roadkill

dunefreak

This customer came in to the dealer today and said that while they were driving back from Colorado in their brand new 2010 Camaro SS they drove over a dead deer in the road. :?: OOPS!

This thing stunk bad. I smelled all the burnt hair on the exhaust. :lol::hello:

There was blood, and deer sh*t, and lots of "stuff" everywhere under this thing. So much for having a nice new car. It's gonna smell bad for quite some time.

post-3-1246144728_thumb.jpg

post-3-1246144740_thumb.jpg

post-3-1246144755_thumb.jpg

post-3-1246144769_thumb.jpg

Warranty, Hell this is covered under Lucky azz mo fo. How do you bring a car to the dealer and say :foshizz: I just ran over a deer and please help. :drunk2: I guess they were just making sure the Camaro was still functioning the way it was suppose to and was looking for the upgrade for road kill. :hello: Skid plate front and rear, with a tag bumper. Like wingnut said said good thing he ran over the SOB and did not do a head on. They would be car less and taking the bus to see transformers 2. Ya I'm Feeling good. :drunk2:

Edited by Jakster884

This customer came in to the dealer today and said that while they were driving back from Colorado in their brand new 2010 Camaro SS they drove over a dead deer in the road. :?: OOPS!

This thing stunk bad. I smelled all the burnt hair on the exhaust. :lol::hello:

There was blood, and deer sh*t, and lots of "stuff" everywhere under this thing. So much for having a nice new car. It's gonna smell bad for quite some time

post-3-1246144740_thumb.jpg

Is that Pete smiling under there??? Say what the fizz, Do I have to deal with this chiz..DA car has a problem Road KIll. :thumb::idea:

I have seen cars/trucks that have hit Deer and Donkeys before... They usually go into the windsheld and into the driver/passangers... Enough said....

That didnt look bad at all... Atleast the deer was down when they hit it...

Is that Pete smiling under there??? Say what the fizz, Do I have to deal with this chiz..DA car has a problem Road KIll. :lol::DDRrocks:

haha no that's Eric- our suspension/ brakes guy. He wore a rag on his head in case anything fell off the bottom of the car. :blink:

And no- we didn't clean it.