Ripped off on Ebay!

Sand_YFZ

http://www.myspace.com/jeremeyqueen

I bought a cylinder on ebay from him and he never shipped it.I had to file a claim on paypal.Wont answer phone calls,text emails nothing.Real stand up guy. :075:

Here is his ebay name so you can avoid this crook

http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/triplejay8687/

He is from West Virginia

Talked with the local Chief of Police where he lives and HE KNEW HIM!! He said "Ya I know him real well""He is a shithead on meth" Now I have lost all hope,lol

Edited by Sand_700R

sorry to hear about that Aaron.. that sucks...at least you used paypal. i usually use paypal, or a credit card when flying fleabay...

its a bummer as to how many chitheads there are out in the world.

good luck with it....let us know what happens...maybe we can take a "roady" to w. vagina :beercheers:

last year i got burnt buying a quad part from some hack in alabama, $625. there wasn't much i could do. i got his address and phone number but flying to alabama and suing him or removing his arms isn't very cost effective either. it is what it is, it's only money so eff it, besides i was averaging $600+ a day back then anyway.

i won't be purchasing anything from individual sellers who aren't local anymore.

Ouch that sucks Aaron!! I buy and sell a lot of guitar parts on Evilbay as well and knock on wood I have not been ripped off yet. Had a couple of scares with one guy but it came through. Good luck on finding him!! :guns::beercheers::banghead:

last year i got burnt buying a quad part from some hack in alabama, $625. there wasn't much i could do. i got his address and phone number but flying to alabama and suing him or removing his arms isn't very cost effective either. it is what it is, it's only money so eff it, besides i was averaging $600+ a day back then anyway.

i won't be purchasing anything from individual sellers who aren't local anymore.

Would you like me to remove his arms for you. I just happpen to be in Alabama right now :P

Would you like me to remove his arms for you. I just happpen to be in Alabama right now :P

it just wouldn't be the same.. it's not that i want him to be armless, i just want the satisfaction of physically removing them myself. i'd like to remove his tasty left eyeball from out his socket and chew it into a mush.

can you bring him back here? =)~

If you file a claim against him you have to wait the required time for him to have a chance to either mail the item or explain his side of the story. Paypay will make their decision and if its in your favor it will go back into your account as a credit. I think they take the money out of his account immediately and hold it till the make their decision.

you shouldn't worry if you did a claim with in 30 days,you will defenetly get your money back for sure,just let them know that the seller never shipped it and that you just want your money...it will take sometime depends on the responce of the seller....but don't worry, i went threw this :poop: a couple of time and got my money back..... :beercheers:

Well its all over Paypal issued me a full refund.

:blink::isbb::think::booty::booty::booty:

You are lucky the :booty: had the money in his paypal account or else you would have just received a partial refund, this has happened to me on two occasions. One time, we bought the wife a Louise Vuitton or how ever you spell it purse on ebay. well we paid and waited and waited and it never came. Filed complaint with ebay and paypal. Well after the dispute, we only got about 40 percent of the money back. So i went on the FBI's website and reported the internet fraud we had gone through. About three days later, i get a call from a detective in Illinoise wanting to know if I had made a purchase for a purse on ebay and never received. Well just recently being scammed, I kinda interogated the detective for a bit and told him I would need to research his departments phone number my self and call and verify if he was an actual detective in the department and verify the case number. Well... Guess what it was.. The stupid lady we bought the purse from had scammed over 14 peeps for about 1,200 each. Well about 1 week later after naming my self as a victim, we received a cashiers check via Fed Ex for the Full amount, shhhhhh......., with an apology letter from the person. We then received an email from the detective stating that most of the victims had been reimbursed and those who hadent had to wait because she had to "access her husbands retirement benefits." :booty: to pay the rest of the peeps, but at the end, she ended up being charged with 14 felony counts of grand theft.