Don and Ellen, Dumont Camp Hosts

sandawg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I miss Don and Ellen all ready the bathrooms at the night drags were really gross I didnt even close the door. It was frightening!

They wouldn't have been there anyway. They only worked from October thru April!!

:stir: I guess people aren't suppose to have to "GO" between April and October???????????? :censored::rolleyes:

Or maybe BLM just doesn't have the funds to have a full time maintenance worker come to "D" to clean them....... once in a while. Maybe they should charge us a bigger "Fee" to use the dunes and keep the facilities clean! :idiot: :beer_bang:

Wait!!!!!!!I've got Ideer....Get the "dirt Bags" that left the trash all over the Night Drag Area :laughoff::driver: to clean the Sh*t Houses. Yeh!!!!!!.........."That's the Ticket" !!!!!

Edited by SANDAWG

They wouldn't have been there anyway. They only worked from October thru April!!

:stir: I guess people aren't suppose to have to "GO" between April and October???????????? :rolleyes::MBdance:

Or maybe BLM just doesn't have the funds to have a full time maintenance worker come to "D" to clean them....... once in a while. Maybe they should charge us a bigger "Fee" to use the dunes and keep the facilities clean! :beer_bang: :laughoff:

Wait!!!!!!!I've got Ideer....Get the "dirt Bags" that left the trash all over the Night Drag Area :censored::driver: to clean the Sh*t Houses. Yeh!!!!!!.........."That's the Ticket" !!!!!

I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2 haha sorry pete i know u don't like it !! :idiot:

Guest Crasher

:stir: I guess people aren't suppose to have to "GO" between April and October???????????? :censored::rolleyes:

Or maybe BLM just doesn't have the funds to have a full time maintenance worker come to "D" to clean them....... once in a while. Maybe they should charge us a bigger "Fee" to use the dunes and keep the facilities clean! :idiot: :beer_bang:

Wait!!!!!!!I've got Ideer....Get the "dirt Bags" that left the trash all over the Night Drag Area :laughoff::driver: to clean the Sh*t Houses. Yeh!!!!!!.........."That's the Ticket" !!!!!

I like that idea :P Good times and we will miss Don and Ellen :(

:stir: I guess people aren't suppose to have to "GO" between April and October???????????? :lol::lol:

Or maybe BLM just doesn't have the funds to have a full time maintenance worker come to "D" to clean them....... once in a while. Maybe they should charge us a bigger "Fee" to use the dunes and keep the facilities clean! :blink::wub:

Wait!!!!!!!I've got Ideer....Get the "dirt Bags" that left the trash all over the Night Drag Area :shake::laughing: to clean the Sh*t Houses. Yeh!!!!!!.........."That's the Ticket" !!!!!

Yup its a great idea. I totally agree with you, but you know thats never gonna happen the only thing we can do is pick up their trash. It sucks, but I don't really see another option. :clap:

:stir: I guess people aren't suppose to have to "GO" between April and October???????????? :old::bs:

Or maybe BLM just doesn't have the funds to have a full time maintenance worker come to "D" to clean them....... once in a while. Maybe they should charge us a bigger "Fee" to use the dunes and keep the facilities clean! :ban-split::ban-split:

Wait!!!!!!!I've got Ideer....Get the "dirt Bags" that left the trash all over the Night Drag Area :MBdance::assblast: to clean the Sh*t Houses. Yeh!!!!!!.........."That's the Ticket" !!!!!

x3

I first met them one night when they pulled up to our camp during all the quad thefts.

They recommended how to secure our camp to prevent us being another victim.

Very cool of them.

We from time to time pull out stuck MoHo's.

A daisy chain of 4x4's and a little digging will do the trick.

It's why I keep several tow traps and shovels on hand.