Hello again from Iraq

gotsand450r

Hello fellow DDR members

i'm almost out of Iraq hopefully for the last time :laughoff: . but for real this place blows. i would like to say it has been fun but that would be a lie. :MBdance: also i would of liked to post more pics but the goverment has put a ban on external media drives. :blah::blah::blah: there is a sweet little SxS running around here it started out as a ranger but the motor blew up in the heat so some army grease monkeys :duniemonkie: put in a diesel john deere gator motor in it and it runs like a champ.they use it as a recovery vehicle. i always see it and never my camera with me . so today i set out to hunt it down for a pic. more to come later.

SSgt Raggio :usa:

post-2889-1248868265_thumb.jpg

post-2889-1248868378_thumb.jpg

post-2889-1248868553_thumb.jpg

post-2889-1248868676_thumb.jpg

:DDRrocks: ingenuity got love it.... :thumb: thanks for serving man stay safe :booty:

I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2 :DDRrocks: hope to see you out this season...

Hello fellow DDR members

i'm almost out of Iraq hopefully for the last time :thumb: . but for real this place blows. i would like to say it has been fun but that would be a lie. :laughoff: also i would of liked to post more pics but the goverment has put a ban on external media drives. :laughoff::dunno::thumb: there is a sweet little SxS running around here it started out as a ranger but the motor blew up in the heat so some army grease monkeys :duniemonkie: put in a diesel john deere gator motor in it and it runs like a champ.they use it as a recovery vehicle. i always see it and never my camera with me . so today i set out to hunt it down for a pic. more to come later.

SSgt Raggio :booty:

Hello Justin!!

Hurry back home soon!!!

My son is with the Armys 101st Air Assault / 41st Infantry "New Unit". He got to Fort Bliss El Paso Tx on the 22nd of this month. He said his unit will be deploying in 6 months or sooner!!! He says that his unit cant wait to head out!!!

Those pix of that ranger are unreal!! We need a unit like that here LOL!!

As for all the men and women and you for serving for all of us here back home I say THANK YOU!!! :grin:

Get home Safe!!!

We got a case of BEER waiting for you on ice when you hit the dunes this season!!! :DDRrocks::booty::DDRrocks:

Thanks for the pix to!!

Edited by Dune Family