OK who is it?

Raptor0206

:MBdance::lol: Ok this is some funny :poop: !! Its not me, I dont have a preteen, mine is almost 18, plus I am quite a bit older than 29! :whistle: However, she is on the east side, so am I. I wonder who it is?? I dont know of anyone who fits that description. The only other DDR member I know on the east side is ISBB, maybe its his wife?? :blink: Oh wait, they dont have kids. lol Im stumped.

FESS UP!! We can all use friends to :laughing: with!

And I have no comment on CHE CHE comment bout needing :dope: , as it may incriminate me! :lol::lol:

Edited by Sincity_blondie

Well only 4 ddr chicks have posted, and its none of us, I dont think?

sand-chick, not 29 and no preteen

crasher, married and not 29

sincity_blondie, not 29 no preteen

that leaves che che DD, OK SPILL IT, IS IT YOU??? :whistle:

I am 29 true but i dont live on the east side and I have two children and i dont think 5 and 8 are considered pre teen ... but I can always use friends to :laughing: with...

Edited by che che DD

The ad said they were looking for new FRIENDS and not a :blink: hook up! :whistle:

I just feel bad that someone is so lonely that they have to go to Craigslist for friends! :(

Especially a DDR member! :laughing:

And yeah ummmm..... pretty darn sure none of the chickies who posted in this thread so far is the gulity party!

They don't necessarily have to be a member from here just because they posted that picture. That picture is from an old webpage on the site that had "DDR wallpaper" images for your desktop. Anyone could have right clicked and saved it to their PC. It had the DDR logo from that time on it so I wouldn't look too far into that. ;)