Heres a reality check ...follow the link...its called shift happens

JasonR

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/video/shifthappens

hope you like it

Yep, pretty crazy stuff right there. It's crazy how quickly and drastically the world and society has changed in just the last 10 years due to advances in technology.

I'm still trying to figure out if it's a good thing or not. There's so much sacrificed for certain conveinances and "improvements". :beercheers:

Yep, pretty crazy stuff right there. It's crazy how quickly and drastically the world and society has changed in just the last 10 years due to advances in technology.

I'm still trying to figure out if it's a good thing or not. There's so much sacrificed for certain conveinances and "improvements". :beercheers:

And it can only get better or worse, depending on what side you are standing when the shift happens : :lol: blink:

I have a few buddies that are real conspiracy theorists (They basically smoke way too much :beercheers: ), They are always talking about how things are going to go down in the next few years and this is the beggining of the end. Thier current goal is to move to canada, live off the land, and grow lots and lots of pot.

After hearing thier fears about the future, I've come to realize that there is no point in scaring the crap outta yourself and living a life of fear. Whatever happens is going to happen whether I know about it or not. I say, just let it happen and move on from there. This country will one day fall, just like all the other empires before. All I care to do is sit back, drink a beer, and hopefully I can still go to the river and ride the dunes.

I have a few buddies that are real conspiracy theorists (They basically smoke way too much :idiot: ), They are always talking about how things are going to go down in the next few years and this is the beggining of the end. Thier current goal is to move to canada, live off the land, and grow lots and lots of pot.

After hearing thier fears about the future, I've come to realize that there is no point in scaring the crap outta yourself and living a life of fear. Whatever happens is going to happen whether I know about it or not. I say, just let it happen and move on from there. This country will one day fall, just like all the other empires before. All I care to do is sit back, drink a beer, and hopefully I can still go to the river and ride the dunes.

my outlook exactly.....to the second part, not the pot smoking part....although the moving to canada part would be pretty cool too

I like the music in the video :beercheers:

Blah, blah, blah, most of the predictions are outdated in that video, there is already a super computer that can exceed the calculations and though processes of the human brain, the processor is the size of a brick and made of mostly 24k gold and is cryogenically cooled. Technology is released to the general public when the companies who make it are allowed to do so. i do not see any need for the average home user to need such a powerful system. I only believe half of the stuff in there. I remember when in the year 2000 we were sopposed to have terminators out here to destroy the human race and our cars were sopposed to fly us to work..... Not even Y2K happened in the year 2000 so big deal.......

Its not that great to have such a large population, we all are very aware of what Asia's industrial revolution has done to its country. It has only poluted and ruined their air quality and living areas.

:laughoff:

My head hurts watching that!!! :drunk:

I hope by 2034 we are STILL hitting the dunes with our antique Banshees and 450's.. Drinking Beer from the space age bags because cans are a thing of the past and telling the grand kids how it was back in the day!!! LOL!! :idiot::laughing:

Who cares whats going on !! I just want to hit the sand!!

:beercheers:

I hope by 2034 we are STILL hitting the dunes with our antique Banshees and 450's.. Drinking Beer from the space age bags because cans are a thing of the past and telling the grand kids how it was back in the day!!! LOL!! :lol::lol:

People will still complain about all the space age bags that get left behind at the dunes still, including myself. :beercheers:

I had to :stir:

Edited by ltr450rider