Foxysandchick Posted August 18, 2009 Posted August 18, 2009 Anyone know of any shops in Henderson who repack exhausts for a reasonable price? We have 2 HMF's and a Yoshi with rivets and don't feel like hassling with them ourselves. How about a shop to do some tuning? We need to Dyno tune a YFZ and an LTR. Quote
mineurbiz Posted August 18, 2009 Posted August 18, 2009 Don't know if they are still in business. Green Valley Motorcycles & Atv (702) 558-8270 520 W Sunset Rd, Henderson, NV 89011 Quote
1BADYFZ Posted August 18, 2009 Posted August 18, 2009 Send the Yosh back and they will do the packing for free, maybe HMF has a similar service. I wouldent waste money on a dyno for the YFZ or LTR unless you have major motor mods, they are very expensive. If you in socal i know someone who will do it for free. Let us know what you added to bothh bikes and maybe we can help with the mods, I have had a few YFZ's and a LTR and never had them dynoed tuned and they worked great. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted August 18, 2009 Posted August 18, 2009 Don't know if they are still in business. Green Valley Motorcycles & Atv (702) 558-8270 520 W Sunset Rd, Henderson, NV 89011 Mike is still around Quote
lvnalolife Posted August 18, 2009 Posted August 18, 2009 Mike is still around He better be! He has the motor for my kids LT80! LOL I am supposed to pick it up later this week if he gets it done. Quote
Sand_YFZ Posted August 18, 2009 Posted August 18, 2009 If jim wants to drop his YFZ off for a day I could get it all dialed in.I dont work on SLOWzukis Quote
elpato Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 give a call to Daniel got his own mobile dino is very good at a good price http://www.highdesertdyno.com/ he works in slowzukis like mine Quote
indasand Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 What's up with powerhouse??? Is he still in the biz? Quote
Sand_YFZ Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 (edited) give a call to Daniel got his own mobile dino is very good at a good price http://www.highdesertdyno.com/ he works in slowzukis like mine I think thats a bit far for a dyno tune lol..I dont think they want to drive to hesperia california then pay for dyno tuning hahahaha If you want to pay for dyno tunes then the only places to chose from is either Pure Evil who are reasonable out on craig road or ATVCycle Sports :ogp: on Lamb and Craig right around the corner Edited August 19, 2009 by Sand_700R Quote
TheAlaskan Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 What's up with powerhouse??? Is he still in the biz? I believe PowerhouseDan sold his dyno Quote
Foxysandchick Posted August 19, 2009 Author Posted August 19, 2009 (edited) Send the Yosh back and they will do the packing for free, maybe HMF has a similar service. I wouldent waste money on a dyno for the YFZ or LTR unless you have major motor mods, they are very expensive. If you in socal i know someone who will do it for free. Let us know what you added to bothh bikes and maybe we can help with the mods, I have had a few YFZ's and a LTR and never had them dynoed tuned and they worked great. Thanks, but according to Yoshi the free packing is for people who are sponsored by them I read the same on another forum, but if you have the hook up for free service then send it this way . http://www.yoshimura-rd.com/t-engine_servi...?imsec=services HMF also has a service to repack the exhausts, it is $35 plus shipping, but you have to have proof of purchase and be under warranty for them to do it. http://hmfracing.com/repair-services Also, we are looking for someone local (Las Vegas/Henderson) to avoid the down time of shipping both ways. We wouldn't mind spending a little to have them tuned and running properly now instead of if/when something breaks. The YFZ is having some issues that we are not able to figure out and are to the point where we would like an expert (or Aaron) to get it all squared away. Its an 05 with the cam mod, full Yoshi RS5 exhaust, K&N intake & no lid, jetted at 175 main 45 pilot 4th clip on needle 2.5 turns on fuel screw and 'o-ring/zip tie mod' on the accel. pump. It has enough power, just doesn't want to stay running, backfiring, bogging, dying... Have spent a lot of time on the YFZ forums and chatting with Mineurbiz and Sand700R. For the LTR, I'd just like a custom map. It is an 07 with a slip on HMF, K&N intake & no lid, Yoshi cherry bomb, PCIII. I have not installed the HMF or the PCIII. It seemed to be running a little lean with stock pipe baffle out, K&N intake w/no lid, cherry bomb. I'm going to try different gearing and tires for a better power range, 3rd is strong and 4th bogs on any hill. Thanks for the input . Any other suggestions are welcome. Edited August 19, 2009 by Foxysandchick Quote
Foxysandchick Posted August 19, 2009 Author Posted August 19, 2009 Don't know if they are still in business. Green Valley Motorcycles & Atv (702) 558-8270 520 W Sunset Rd, Henderson, NV 89011 Will have to stop by and chat with them sometime. Found their site... http://greenvalleymotorcycles.com/default.htm If jim wants to drop his YFZ off for a day I could get it all dialed in.I dont work on SLOWzukis Thanks, my slowzuki runs just fine :ogp: just looking to map it, but I have to install everything and figure out how it works first. I'll start a slowzuki thread if I need help . We will get with you about bringing the YFZ by for you to work your magic on . I ran it on the hill a few times and didn't have any problems, I think its the rider . Quote
Warrior07 Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 Will have to stop by and chat with them sometime. Found their site... http://greenvalleymotorcycles.com/default.htm Thanks, my slowzuki runs just fine just looking to map it, but I have to install everything and figure out how it works first. I'll start a slowzuki thread if I need help . We will get with you about bringing the YFZ by for you to work your magic on . I ran it on the hill a few times and didn't have any problems, I think its the rider :ogp: . I've known & worked with mike from greenvalley for years he just dialed mine in and i totally recommend him ! Quote
Sand_YFZ Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 Will have to stop by and chat with them sometime. Found their site... http://greenvalleymotorcycles.com/default.htm Thanks, my slowzuki runs just fine just looking to map it, but I have to install everything and figure out how it works first. I'll start a slowzuki thread if I need help . We will get with you about bringing the YFZ by for you to work your magic on . I ran it on the hill a few times and didn't have any problems, I think its the rider . HAHAHA!!! You said its the operator :ogp: Ohh thats funny..The offer is out there if you want me to tune it. Bring me some jets and I will do it.Just a few(pilot and main) is all we should need.I had mike at Green Valley ATV do some work on a cylinder and he left me with a real good impression.Really nice people down there and he had it all done fast with a very reasonable price. For the Suzuki if you want it mapped local I would go to Pure Evil.I think a dyno tune there is about $150. Quote
anti bling Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 i just had my quadzilla dyno tuned at Quadmania they are at 4390 W. Tompkins unit G. across from the Orleans..... or if you are into strip clubs they are across the street from Seamless strip club. Tony is a good guy and really knows his stuff. (702)222-9991 Quote
Sand_YFZ Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 Oh,I forgot about quadmania...I have heard good things about him too Quote
mineurbiz Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 Pure Evil is $50 per half hour and they are usually kind on the time from what I have seen. Quote
mineurbiz Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 but for them to remap it is $150 That I have no idea, just saying what the rate if for their dyno time. Quote
elpato Posted August 20, 2009 Posted August 20, 2009 (edited) you are right this very far for the dino, I live in SAN FRANCISCO but I make the dino in dumont president day 2009 with Daniel (dinomovil) Edited August 20, 2009 by elpato Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.