where is flyin ryan ?

barefoot bob

I have been following the Horsepower wars on GD.com for Halloween weekend. I have been pushing towards going to Glamis for that weekend. Dirty White Boy and supreme air are bringing sum sik horse power.

yep I saw that too, that sounds like a lot of fun.....hey give me a heads up if you end up going, I don't know if I'll have my truck fix by them but I would like to go and if you don't mind I would like to tag along I never been to glamis can you believe that :old: pm me

I have talked to him a couple of times.

He doesnt want to do it.He thinks his EGO will get in the way just like all these guys do and will break or do something stupid.

Aaron(SupremeAir) has called him personally to call him out.Ryan told me he doesnt have the money to run with those big dogs.I think Craig(DirtyWhiteBoy) has also called him.

He would have to regear it for sure it only does about 110 right now although it gets there like the space shuttle!!! :MBdance:

The only person that will go from a stand still is Paul Tracy.....everyone crys about wheelies and their trans!!!

I wish I could see them in person though. :thumbsdown:

Quote "The only person that will go from a stand still is Paul Tracy.....everyone crys about wheelies and their trans!!!" Quote

I talked to Paul Tracy on Saturday night and although his new Tatum will have over 1600 horsepower he is not the least bit interested in something like this. He has too much to lose and risk if something bad goes down. I rode in his old Monster Tatum with "Only 1200 Horse" and that thing was nuts. His new car dont weigh much more but is at least 400 more horse. I would Love to see him race but hes not interested.

Quote "The only person that will go from a stand still is Paul Tracy.....everyone crys about wheelies and their trans!!!" Quote

I talked to Paul Tracy on Saturday night and although his new Tatum will have over 1600 horsepower he is not the least bit interested in something like this. He has too much to lose and risk if something bad goes down. I rode in his old Monster Tatum with "Only 1200 Horse" and that thing was nuts. His new car dont weigh much more but is at least 400 more horse. I would Love to see him race but hes not interested.

no eyeball fab , outfront john , and a couple of others want a standing start. its the tt guys that are balking. which ruins the chance for the big blocks. ryan is bb and tt he could go either way if he geared it right . and do quite well if not take the whole enchilada :D

cbm bruces tatum car has whooped a good portion of this field already. n\now there pumping up, lol this tt roll thing is gonna give advantage to tt cars, buckshot is using an lsx tt so it will be 454 inches + and a turbo he will be one to watch.

then theres the quiet ones who havnt said much. i really curious to see what wild bill does, hes running a blown 415, that REALLY has my interest :ah:

Edited by barefoot bob

no eyeball fab , outfront john , and a couple of others want a standing start. its the tt guys that are balking. which ruins the chance for the big blocks. ryan is bb and tt he could go either way if he geared it right . and do quite well if not take the whole enchilada :D

cbm bruces tatum car has whooped a good portion of this field already. n\now there pumping up, lol this tt roll thing is gonna give advantage to tt cars, buckshot is using an lsx tt so it will be 454 inches + and a turbo he will be one to watch.

then theres the quiet ones who havnt said much. i really curious to see what wild bill does, hes running a blown 415, that REALLY has my interest :ah:

I think they should put a few turns in the course! if not its just a sand drag in a straight line. who cares. Bring out a sand dragger or a larry minor jeep and spank them all.

with some re gearing ya i think there gonna top 110 pretty consitently. but i he did i think it would be impressive to say the least :ah:

larry minor is an old scool draager i wonder if they threw him an invite ????

im gona ask ......................

Edited by barefoot bob