going to pick up my car tomorrow

RAGDOLL MX

:ah: :ah: :ah: I hope the first pic doesn't show how you really wear your belts!!!!

Uh Oh ? Joe Duner safety report. Actually, I am in the car very firmly but understand what you are saying. I can tear the dunes up on a quad but new to a car and the difference makes me cautious. I havent tackled anything close to dangerous as I need to learn to drive this thing. I plan on 5 points but needed to go play a little so I cautiously rode with what I had. I cut loose on my quads which are also there with me. Thanks though, advise well recieved :wub::thumb:

well the seats are a bit big, but now that we have spent the last 4 hours cutting all the stuff that dosent need to be there, they should fit fine. (Jodi has pics), and looking at some welds, i am a bit nervous about the strength of them, so were going to do some modifying to the cage. and add some structural integrity to it. so before it even comes out of the garage were putting alot of work into it so its safe.

Pics to come

here are some pics of what we are having to work with...

soon...CHOP...CUT...REBUILD!!

cleaning it today

post-693-1253252447_thumb.jpg

Dave and his tramp stamp

post-693-1253252492_thumb.jpg

cutting out the floor

post-693-1253252630_thumb.jpg

some bad welds that i will have to take care of

post-693-1253252738_thumb.jpg

post-693-1253252774_thumb.jpg

post-693-1253252844_thumb.jpg

and then i have the supervisor that will let me know when its nap time!

post-693-1253252958_thumb.jpg

well the seats are a bit big, but now that we have spent the last 4 hours cutting all the stuff that dosent need to be there, they should fit fine. (Jodi has pics), and looking at some welds, i am a bit nervous about the strength of them, so were going to do some modifying to the cage. and add some structural integrity to it. so before it even comes out of the garage were putting alot of work into it so its safe.

Pics to come

This is Jodi on Mike's log in...

I am going to wait until after the weekend revamp of DDR to upload a bunch of pics at the request of Pete and Nick! As soon as that task is complete I will post up the chop chop action shots!! In one of your threads! Just let me know which one you want them in!!

Crackhead trying out a new hobby!! ROTFLMAO! :mischevious: :laughing: