Finally a dune Pic with new bike

RAGDOLL MX

:rockwoot: Nice air. Coral has sweet jumps! :mc_smiley: Yeah I am already trying to make arrangements to pick one up somehow for next season. :laughing:

You can do it prez!!! It's only $$$$$$$

You can do it prez!!! It's only $$$$$$$

....and you only live once!!!

My thoughts exactly. Read my signature. :mc_smiley:

It's the whole 7G's part that will be a challange for me though. It will be hard to swing it, but I'm gonna try. :freakin_nuts:

if you park or camp in the meadows, you can start riding anytime (according to the rangers) i actually started riding at 8am and quit riding around 7:30pm, and it was daylight up till 9pm. if you go to the state campground, you cant ride till 9am and quiet time starts at 10pm, no generators, no loud music or noise, we were partying at the meadows up till midnight. and we were pretty loud. just keep it to a minimum.

Oh Ok. I thought it was too hot too ride in the peak hours. We don't have a camper so we were thinking about a day trip or cheap motel. Or is a day trip too much from Vegas?

I think a day trip to Coral from Vegas would be a bit much. It takes at least 3 1/2 hrs to drive there. That's about 7 hrs of driving in one day leaving only about a few hours to actually ride. I guess you could get there way early and leave way late, but driving home late after a long day like that doesn't sound like fun to me. :freakin_nuts: Stay at least a couple days if you go. It gorgeous there.

Oh Ok. I thought it was too hot too ride in the peak hours. We don't have a camper so we were thinking about a day trip or cheap motel. Or is a day trip too much from Vegas?

yeah its too much, i have 2 artic tents that you can use and some camping equipment if you need. let me know, iam not using it right now.

Cole