Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Don, I would imagine that wed. AM will be when I get there. We will have to hook up and go for a car ride!

CAR RIDE? count me in!!!!! Ill be out there tuesday night

Posted

I'LL BE THERE BANSHEE IS BACK TOGETHER AND RUNNING IT WILL BE ON ITS MAIDEN VOYAGE AT DUMONT... :thumbsdown:

No RESO for you huh dave, good luck w/ the breakin!!

Posted

No RESO for you huh dave, good luck w/ the breakin!!

haha no... i gott waayyy too drunk that time... and i was in recovery for like 2 weeks after.. u goin to reso or dunes?

Posted

Hope i can finish the clutch. The flywheel is tore up. I'm taking it to a machine shop on Wednesday and I hope there is enough material to have it cut. If not there is a 6 week back-order from Kennedy.

Posted

Hope i can finish the clutch. The flywheel is tore up. I'm taking it to a machine shop on Wednesday and I hope there is enough material to have it cut. If not there is a 6 week back-order from Kennedy.

That sucks, Joe. Hope you get it together and can make it out. Last trip was fun duning w/ you guys. :happydrunks:

Posted (edited)

Got the flywheel turned today, Looks good. SW performance and Fab is suppose to have my clutch tonight or tomorrow. Don is coming up this weekend for Xmas, so maybe we can get the motor back in and running......That ought to piss the wives off!!!! :mc_smiley:

Edited by Joe
Posted

Got the flywheel turned today, Looks good. SW performance and Fab is suppose to have my clutch tonight or tomorrow. Don is coming up this weekend for Xmas, so maybe we can get the motor back in and running......That ought to piss the wives off!!!! :laughoff:

sweet!! :headbang: Good to hear! :blink: Give me a ring when Don gets in town and lets find some time to all get a drink together or something. :mc_smiley:

Posted

Got the flywheel turned today, Looks good. SW performance and Fab is suppose to have my clutch tonight or tomorrow. Don is coming up this weekend for Xmas, so maybe we can get the motor back in and running......That ought to piss the wives off!!!! :mc_smiley:

what happened there? thought that was a new car. :headbang:
Posted

Mine was the only new car both Tim and Joe's car were used.That was Tim's first time out with his car though. Joe's car will hopefully be fixed this weekend.

Posted

Well here is a update on my situation........ SW Performance acidentally brought the wrong clutch disc. So, I called Off Road Buugy today at 10Am. They said they have it, so no problem right, well I get there at 12:30 and the doors are locked. Pretty sh_tty they couldn't say they were closing at noon and won't open again until Tuesday on the phone. Anyway the TRES HERMANOS are on it. My bro Tim is heading to Kartek first thing in the morning and going to hand them off to my bro Don. Then Don is coming up for Xmas tomorrow. So, everything looks good so far. Thanks to my brothers for driving 3 hours each out of their way to hook a little brother up. It sure does say alot!!! :thumb:

So, I'm still on for a Wednesday morning departure.

Posted
:thumb: Damn, Joe. That sucks. Doesn't it seem something like that ALWAYS happens right before a big weekend? Good to hear that Don & Tim can help out and you can still make it. B) :coocoo:
Posted

Well, Don showed up around 4pm on friday, and we had the buggy fired up by 7:30. just simple stuff to finish up now. I'm on for Wednesday morn departure!! :hello:

Posted

Sweet!!! have fun in the dunes... i have tons of stuff to get done that i doubt i will get done... so i have NO clue WTF im doing this weekend... Dumont is up in the air unless i make another 10pm entry like last time.. :D

Posted

GRRRR :hello: ... wassup with the forcast saying its going to rain on sat.... thats gonna suck!! o well guess we'll be drinking in the trailers or better yet lets just make a big a$$ fire...

Posted

why not ride in the rain you bunch of frickin pansy a$$'s

I'm there rain or shine. I haven't driven my own car or ridden since Veteran's Day! I'll be there driven or riding rain, shine, snow, or hail. I need to get my fix of sand damn it!

f*ck rain. It didn't stop us on Pres. day 05. Just cover the firewood with plastic, get a HUGE fire going and kick it under an easy-up. :DDR_rocks!: :mc_smiley:

post-3-1135825064_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...