The Official NEW Years Topic!!

EY3BA11

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope i can finish the clutch. The flywheel is tore up. I'm taking it to a machine shop on Wednesday and I hope there is enough material to have it cut. If not there is a 6 week back-order from Kennedy.

That sucks, Joe. Hope you get it together and can make it out. Last trip was fun duning w/ you guys. :happydrunks:

Got the flywheel turned today, Looks good. SW performance and Fab is suppose to have my clutch tonight or tomorrow. Don is coming up this weekend for Xmas, so maybe we can get the motor back in and running......That ought to piss the wives off!!!! :mc_smiley:

Edited by Joe

Got the flywheel turned today, Looks good. SW performance and Fab is suppose to have my clutch tonight or tomorrow. Don is coming up this weekend for Xmas, so maybe we can get the motor back in and running......That ought to piss the wives off!!!! :laughoff:

sweet!! :headbang: Good to hear! :blink: Give me a ring when Don gets in town and lets find some time to all get a drink together or something. :mc_smiley:

Got the flywheel turned today, Looks good. SW performance and Fab is suppose to have my clutch tonight or tomorrow. Don is coming up this weekend for Xmas, so maybe we can get the motor back in and running......That ought to piss the wives off!!!! :mc_smiley:

what happened there? thought that was a new car. :headbang:

Well here is a update on my situation........ SW Performance acidentally brought the wrong clutch disc. So, I called Off Road Buugy today at 10Am. They said they have it, so no problem right, well I get there at 12:30 and the doors are locked. Pretty sh_tty they couldn't say they were closing at noon and won't open again until Tuesday on the phone. Anyway the TRES HERMANOS are on it. My bro Tim is heading to Kartek first thing in the morning and going to hand them off to my bro Don. Then Don is coming up for Xmas tomorrow. So, everything looks good so far. Thanks to my brothers for driving 3 hours each out of their way to hook a little brother up. It sure does say alot!!! :thumb:

So, I'm still on for a Wednesday morning departure.

Sweet!!! have fun in the dunes... i have tons of stuff to get done that i doubt i will get done... so i have NO clue WTF im doing this weekend... Dumont is up in the air unless i make another 10pm entry like last time.. :D

why not ride in the rain you bunch of frickin pansy a$$'s

I'm there rain or shine. I haven't driven my own car or ridden since Veteran's Day! I'll be there driven or riding rain, shine, snow, or hail. I need to get my fix of sand damn it!

f*ck rain. It didn't stop us on Pres. day 05. Just cover the firewood with plastic, get a HUGE fire going and kick it under an easy-up. :DDR_rocks!: :mc_smiley:

post-3-1135825064_thumb.jpg