Ufc This Saturday

ocean's 4

Alright, this weekend we have a great UFC event. There is the Heavyweight Champion Tim Sylvia defending against Andre Arlovski in a rubber match, and Tito Ortiz versus Ken Shamrock in a grudge match.

I'm taking Sylvia in the Championship fight, he is underated for being such a dominant fighter and should take this fight with another KO. In the Tito vs. Shamrock fight, I'm taking Tito. Tito is in his prime, don't get me wrong, I'm a huge Shamrock fan but the fight game has passed him by.

What are your thoughts on the event?? Who is going to win and why??

Edited by Ocean03

Im takin Arlovski. I like them both....but think arlovski is an awsome fighter....And Tito.....shamrock used be be bad a$$, but hes like 80 yrs old now :finger: ....i like tito because he's a pr**k..........and a good fighter :rockon:

as much as i hate Tito, I do believe he will beat Shamrock. Tito is just so friggin arrogant. But they are both sh*t talkers. And I have to go with Sylvia for the championship fight. Anyone actually goin to the fight? or ordering pay per view? We need a DDR pay per view party, that would be cool!! One day ill get to go to a match, maybe. lol actually i came across tickets for sale on craigslist.com. just too rich for my blood. :rockon:

as much as i hate Tito, I do believe he will beat Shamrock. Tito is just so friggin arrogant. But they are both sh*t talkers. And I have to go with Sylvia for the championship fight. Anyone actually goin to the fight? or ordering pay per view? We need a DDR pay per view party, that would be cool!! One day ill get to go to a match, maybe. lol actually i came across tickets for sale on craigslist.com. just too rich for my blood. :idea:

I agree Dont care for tito But think he's gonna take it same w/ Sylvia..more than likely we will have ppv on have for all the last fights :beercheers:

What's the difference between a rubber match and a grudge match?

A rubber match is when both fighters have one win on eachother and are going into the third and deciding fight. A grudge match is, well if you know the history of Tito and Shamrock, then you know this is the ultimate grudge match.

the TITO/SHAMROCK fight was a joke, ref shouldnt of stepped in that quick. and i wasnt that impressed with the SILVA fight. they just didnt go at it like they should of. dont get me wrong, im glad i finally got to see a fight and i wasnt out of town, but im glad i was only watching it on pay per view. wish i would of seen the stevenson fight. did a loan for him not to long ago. missed the early fights. :shocked2: :beercheers:

I am waiting for tito and Liddel :boxer: Liddel is gonna put a hurtin on Pretty boy Tito :headbang:

ICEMAN :beercheers:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah, im right there with ya !!!! :boxer::thumb: thats goin to be a great fight!! and the ICEMAN with definately put the hurt on Tito. :cripple:

:shocked2: :woo_hoo:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah, im right there with ya !!!! :boxer: :headbang: thats goin to be a great fight!! and the ICEMAN with definately put the hurt on Tito. :thumb:

:shocked2: :woo_hoo:

Hell Yea

And it sure will last longer than a minute and a half :beercheers: Liddel wont let him off that easy

Ortiz= :cripple:

Tito gave 6 unanswered elbows to the face of Shamrock, none of which were defended. I think the ref made the right call. Tito will get his shot at Liddell, but Wandelai Silva is now in the picture. He has been the Pride 205 champ for a couple of years now, and is a bad mofo. That will be one of the best fights of all time if and when it happens.

Tito gave 6 unanswered elbows to the face of Shamrock, none of which were defended. I think the ref made the right call. Tito will get his shot at Liddell, but Wandelai Silva is now in the picture. He has been the Pride 205 champ for a couple of years now, and is a bad mofo. That will be one of the best fights of all time if and when it happens.

Shamrock started to roll out of it or seemed to ..I still tito would put a thrashin on him , but not that easy