Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I found a place that sells the cali stickers, FOR YOUR SANDRAIL OR QUAD.

PLACE-is called FUNNY'S GAS STATION on Gowen and Rancho.

so if your still needing a sticker go there.

SOMETHING ELSE......

wasnt sure about the CARTER POWER SPORTS..... they told a buddy of mine he had to purchase a weekend pass plus a holiday pass. which isnt right, he called blm or somewhere they told him no all he needed was a holiday pass for the weekend. plus the cali sticker.

Posted

I found a place that sells the cali stickers, FOR YOUR SANDRAIL OR QUAD.

PLACE-is called FUNNY'S GAS STATION on Gowen and Rancho.

so if your still needing a sticker go there.

SOMETHING ELSE......

wasnt sure about the CARTER POWER SPORTS..... they told a buddy of mine he had to purchase a weekend pass plus a holiday pass. which isnt right, he called blm or somewhere they told him no all he needed was a holiday pass for the weekend. plus the cali sticker.

aaahhhh...cough, cough....ack..something caught in my throat.. damn

Posted

SOMETHING ELSE......

wasnt sure about the CARTER POWER SPORTS..... they told a buddy of mine he had to purchase a weekend pass plus a holiday pass. which isnt right, he called blm or somewhere they told him no all he needed was a holiday pass for the weekend. plus the cali sticker.

They probably meant he needed a weekly with the holiday upgrade.

Posted

This may be a stupid question BUT when does the 2009 sticker expire?

The OHV stickers aren't like the season passes where they are good from Oct 2009-Sept 2010. They expire 12/31/09.

Posted

I found a place that sells the cali stickers, FOR YOUR SANDRAIL OR QUAD.

PLACE-is called FUNNY'S GAS STATION on Gowen and Rancho.

so if your still needing a sticker go there.

SOMETHING ELSE......

wasnt sure about the CARTER POWER SPORTS..... they told a buddy of mine he had to purchase a weekend pass plus a holiday pass. which isnt right, he called blm or somewhere they told him no all he needed was a holiday pass for the weekend. plus the cali sticker.

Funnys isn't selling season passes only green stickers...one time use. Johnny walker RV is selling them for $120 with Holidays and Carter Powersports as well. Our friend went to Funny's and they don't have season passes.

Posted

The OHV stickers aren't like the season passes where they are good from Oct 2009-Sept 2010. They expire 12/31/09.

Thanks... That's where is was going with it, you are a mind reader! :ban-split:
Posted

Funnys isn't selling season passes only green stickers...one time use. Johnny walker RV is selling them for $120 with Holidays and Carter Powersports as well. Our friend went to Funny's and they don't have season passes.

Weekend passes aren't green stickers. Green stickers are OHV registration for CA residents. Rick was referring to the non-resident OHV stickers for the bikes and rails. He didn't say they were selling season passes.

I think there is some major confusion going on here since the topic reads CALIFORNIA STICKERS and then he threw in some info about Carter selling Dumont entrance passes, both holiday and non-holiday. :MBdance: Those are different.

yeesh, now I think I'm confused. :ban-split:

Posted (edited)

YOU GOT IT DUNEFREAK, I was talking about non resident ohv stickers.

I just added the bit about the passes afterwords.

thanks we finally agree on something. :surrender:

hope to see you all this next weekend.

Edited by BIG RICK
  • 1 year later...
Posted

YOU GOT IT DUNEFREAK, I was talking about non resident ohv stickers.

I just added the bit about the passes afterwords.

thanks we finally agree on something. :surrender:

hope to see you all this next weekend.

just bought an ohv sticker at the gas station at gowan and rancho...they still sell them, just fyi...good info for peeps that live in the nw area...Im glad i did not have to go all the way to nv off road...thanks rick

  • 1 month later...
Posted

I am coming in from Vegas, but i have Oregon OHV passes on my ATV's from a trip to the dunes with the family last summer. Anyone know if the Oregon ones are good in Cali??

should be

Posted

what information do I need to bring with me to buy one of the out of state OHV stickers. Do they need to see the bike I buy it for?

Posted

what information do I need to bring with me to buy one of the out of state OHV stickers. Do they need to see the bike I buy it for?

nothing at all. Just 30 green ones. thumb.gif

Posted

is this something I can get thru DogHouse while I'm out at dumont? Not sure if I'm goning to ride the two wheeler, but you never know. Plus it's nice to spread the wealth with the one's that keep us going out there.

Posted

is this something I can get thru DogHouse while I'm out at dumont? Not sure if I'm goning to ride the two wheeler, but you never know. Plus it's nice to spread the wealth with the one's that keep us going out there.

You would have to check with him. I think he carries them, but not sure.

Posted

is this something I can get thru DogHouse while I'm out at dumont? Not sure if I'm goning to ride the two wheeler, but you never know. Plus it's nice to spread the wealth with the one's that keep us going out there.

I have them in stock all the time. Check my Dumont Dunes page here, https://www.doghouserepair.com/events/dumont/ to see when I'll be at Dumont. Please note though, that I do charge $35 cash at Dumont & $37 plastic while at Dumont.

Posted

I was thinking damn that is a GREAT idea!!! then I went to your web site LOL "I'll be at Dumont on Vendors row: Who knows when?" :undecided::laughing:

oops, you beat me to it. I've since put my possible schedule for the year, on that page. Sorry.

  • Like 1
Posted

oops, you beat me to it. I've since put my possible schedule for the year, on that page. Sorry.

I noticed all the Maybe's next to your schedual and didnt want to chance it so I just bought one on our website. Hopefully its here before Pres. weekend :)

Thanks Dog House

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...