Where Do You Dump Your Trailer?

AlligatorP

I am wondering where everyone dumps the tanks on their trailer when they come back from Dumont? I have to go all the way out to the Speedway to dump mine, but was wondering if there are any closer the Blue Diamond? Thanks for the help.

thats a good question? i dump mine where i store it. my inlaws have a sewer line right out front of their house. pretty handy!!! although, house is on the market. lol so ill be interested in hearing the answer to your question, as ill be needing that info soon enough.

I dump mine in FLYINRYAN'S backyard. :beercheers: No really I do, he has a sewer dump line.

Other than his place, I've stopped in Tecopa at the HotSprings "resort" and dumped there for $5. It's easy, gets it done before you get home, and plus it eliminates extra weight. Besides when you get home, you don't smell all them beer turds from sloshing around in the tank from the drive home. :drinkbeer::blury::idea:

I dump mine in FYLINRYAN'S backyard. :beercheers: No really I do, he has a sewer dump line.

Other than his place, I've stopped in Tecopa at the HotSprings "resort" and dumped there for $5. It's easy, gets it done before you get home, and plus it eliminates extra weight. Besides when you get home, you don't smell all them beer turds from sloshing around in the tank from the drive home. :drinkbeer::blury::idea:

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :laughoff::hello::laughoff:

I dump mine in FLYINRYAN'S backyard. :beercheers: No really I do, he has a sewer dump line.

Other than his place, I've stopped in Tecopa at the HotSprings "resort" and dumped there for $5. It's easy, gets it done before you get home, and plus it eliminates extra weight. Besides when you get home, you don't smell all them beer turds from sloshing around in the tank from the drive home. :blury::hello::idea:

LOL :drinkbeer:

I dump mine in my driveway

I have my own sewer dump. :laughoff:

Man I missed the boat when I bought my house, mine is right by the front door and p**p don't travel up hill. LOL Tecopa might just be the ticket.

as your going thru tecopa swing a left towards the hot springs you will see the little rv joint... dump is on your left... walk across the street and give the lady your 5 bucks then head home.. :D

as your going thru tecopa swing a left towards the hot springs you will see the little rv joint... dump is on your left... walk across the street and give the lady your 5 bucks then head home.. :D

der, I already said, Tecopa hot springs "resort" :hello: did you miss that?

i know you said that derrr... but you didnt say how to get there... for all they know they are going to the damn grand prix track :barf:

There's signs right in Tecopa for the hot springs though. If you can't find that place or anyplace for that matter in Tecopa you have problems. :hello:

There is a big ol sign as your headed home about Tecopa Grand Prix or some crap like that... LOL.. every tiem we drive past it we are like WTF!!

I have seen the sign, it's on the side of a motel or something. I guess you never know what you're gonna git.

• 1 month later...

WE SAW A GUY DUMPING ON THE F-IN ROAD OUT OF DUMONT. :ninja::laughoff::ninja: HE WAS PULLED OVER TO THE SIDE "PRETENDING TO CHECK THE TRAILER" AND WE COULD SEE EVERY THING DUMPING OUT. WHAT A LOSER. HOPE HE DOESNT COME BACK. :flipoff::ninja::woo_hoo::beerpint:

Its people like that that will ruin it for the rest of us! Friggin a-hole. :slap: You should have stopped and knocked some sense into him!