AlligatorP Posted July 7, 2006 Posted July 7, 2006 I am wondering where everyone dumps the tanks on their trailer when they come back from Dumont? I have to go all the way out to the Speedway to dump mine, but was wondering if there are any closer the Blue Diamond? Thanks for the help. Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted July 7, 2006 Posted July 7, 2006 thats a good question? i dump mine where i store it. my inlaws have a sewer line right out front of their house. pretty handy!!! although, house is on the market. lol so ill be interested in hearing the answer to your question, as ill be needing that info soon enough. Quote
justntime Posted July 7, 2006 Posted July 7, 2006 On boulder and 95, Findly rv its like ten buks but its an answer. Quote
Vegas FX400 Posted July 7, 2006 Posted July 7, 2006 there actually is......off of blue diamond and lv blvd....at the oasis rv resort.........5 bucks Quote
AlligatorP Posted July 7, 2006 Author Posted July 7, 2006 Thanks for the replys so far, any near the Northwest? I live out by Durango and 95. Quote
dunefreak Posted July 7, 2006 Posted July 7, 2006 I dump mine in FLYINRYAN'S backyard. No really I do, he has a sewer dump line. Other than his place, I've stopped in Tecopa at the HotSprings "resort" and dumped there for $5. It's easy, gets it done before you get home, and plus it eliminates extra weight. Besides when you get home, you don't smell all them beer turds from sloshing around in the tank from the drive home. Quote
DUNE SMURF Posted July 7, 2006 Posted July 7, 2006 you also have the flying J at cheyenne and I15 no charge..its a little closer than speedway..those are the only 2 places i know of out north. hope that helps. Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted July 7, 2006 Posted July 7, 2006 I dump mine in FYLINRYAN'S backyard. No really I do, he has a sewer dump line. Other than his place, I've stopped in Tecopa at the HotSprings "resort" and dumped there for $5. It's easy, gets it done before you get home, and plus it eliminates extra weight. Besides when you get home, you don't smell all them beer turds from sloshing around in the tank from the drive home. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Quote
dunefreak Posted July 7, 2006 Posted July 7, 2006 ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you're saying that because you've smelled your sh*tter tanks before Quote
sanddunesaddict Posted July 7, 2006 Posted July 7, 2006 I dump mine in FLYINRYAN'S backyard. No really I do, he has a sewer dump line. Other than his place, I've stopped in Tecopa at the HotSprings "resort" and dumped there for $5. It's easy, gets it done before you get home, and plus it eliminates extra weight. Besides when you get home, you don't smell all them beer turds from sloshing around in the tank from the drive home. LOL I dump mine in my driveway I have my own sewer dump. Quote
AlligatorP Posted July 7, 2006 Author Posted July 7, 2006 Man I missed the boat when I bought my house, mine is right by the front door and p**p don't travel up hill. LOL Tecopa might just be the ticket. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted July 8, 2006 Posted July 8, 2006 as your going thru tecopa swing a left towards the hot springs you will see the little rv joint... dump is on your left... walk across the street and give the lady your 5 bucks then head home.. Quote
dunefreak Posted July 8, 2006 Posted July 8, 2006 as your going thru tecopa swing a left towards the hot springs you will see the little rv joint... dump is on your left... walk across the street and give the lady your 5 bucks then head home.. der, I already said, Tecopa hot springs "resort" did you miss that? Quote
EY3BA11 Posted July 8, 2006 Posted July 8, 2006 i know you said that derrr... but you didnt say how to get there... for all they know they are going to the damn grand prix track Quote
dunefreak Posted July 8, 2006 Posted July 8, 2006 i know you said that derrr... but you didnt say how to get there... for all they know they are going to the damn grand prix track There's signs right in Tecopa for the hot springs though. If you can't find that place or anyplace for that matter in Tecopa you have problems. Quote
AlligatorP Posted July 8, 2006 Author Posted July 8, 2006 I think if I got lost in Tecopa, I would only be lost for about 30 seconds. Blink and you have past it. Grand Prix track??? Quote
EY3BA11 Posted July 9, 2006 Posted July 9, 2006 There is a big ol sign as your headed home about Tecopa Grand Prix or some crap like that... LOL.. every tiem we drive past it we are like WTF!! Quote
AlligatorP Posted July 9, 2006 Author Posted July 9, 2006 There is a big ol sign as your headed home about Tecopa Grand Prix or some crap like that... LOL.. every tiem we drive past it we are like WTF!! I have seen the sign, it's on the side of a motel or something. I guess you never know what you're gonna git. Quote
gon2retire Posted September 6, 2006 Posted September 6, 2006 If you go thur Pahrump you can dump at Saddles West rv park Quote
EY3BA11 Posted September 6, 2006 Posted September 6, 2006 When i get me a trailer im gonna pull up to Outhose #6... drag the hose right into the crapper and let her rip.. Quote
dunefreak Posted September 6, 2006 Posted September 6, 2006 When i get me a trailer im gonna pull up to Outhose #6... drag the hose right into the crapper and let her rip.. Quote
MAXDOUT Posted September 8, 2006 Posted September 8, 2006 WE SAW A GUY DUMPING ON THE F-IN ROAD OUT OF DUMONT. HE WAS PULLED OVER TO THE SIDE "PRETENDING TO CHECK THE TRAILER" AND WE COULD SEE EVERY THING DUMPING OUT. WHAT A LOSER. HOPE HE DOESNT COME BACK. Quote
lvnalolife Posted September 8, 2006 Posted September 8, 2006 WE SAW A GUY DUMPING ON THE F-IN ROAD OUT OF DUMONT. HE WAS PULLED OVER TO THE SIDE "PRETENDING TO CHECK THE TRAILER" AND WE COULD SEE EVERY THING DUMPING OUT. WHAT A LOSER. HOPE HE DOESNT COME BACK. Its people like that that will ruin it for the rest of us! Friggin a-hole. You should have stopped and knocked some sense into him! Quote
TbonesMalones Posted September 8, 2006 Posted September 8, 2006 what kind of truck and what kind of trailer? Just wondering if it's the guy I know... Quote
high octane junkie Posted September 8, 2006 Posted September 8, 2006 i dump my fresh water on the way out. i dump grey and black at this gas station in baker, can't remember the name. you gotta pay 'em four or five dollars or so. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.