mydaysoff_57 Posted November 4, 2009 Posted November 4, 2009 I am new to this site would like to meet some people to ride with. I am coming to Dumon for thanksgiving. We are leaving from Springfield, Mo. about 1500miles so where are you coming from. and what should i prepare for. Quote
stock 350 Posted November 4, 2009 Posted November 4, 2009 Well I wont be there I will be at Glamis, but you need to be prepared for some great dunes and a good time ! be safe and have fun Quote
mydaysoff_57 Posted November 5, 2009 Author Posted November 5, 2009 Well I wont be there I will be at Glamis, but you need to be prepared for some great dunes and a good time ! be safe and have fun Thanks man sorry we wont see you. i normaly go to little sahara, OK but super stoked for dumont. Have fun at Glamis Quote
Tripleshot Posted November 5, 2009 Posted November 5, 2009 I'll drive 200 miles right after I devour Turkey dinner with my family. Dumont for thanksgiving weekend is a tradition. Mandatory fun in the sun. Quote
vegas style Posted November 5, 2009 Posted November 5, 2009 easy 95 miles door to camp site.. 1500 miles straight thru or are you going to stop along the way? Quote
jorgeloco Posted November 5, 2009 Posted November 5, 2009 180 miles for me we arrive on wed night and live on sunday.....hope to meet you ......like some one said be ready to have a good time at dumont ... don't forget the meet and greet on saturday at 2 pm on the south pole don't worry you will find it Quote
White Rhino Posted November 5, 2009 Posted November 5, 2009 WOW Sam, I think you win!!! hope to see you out there! Quote
mydaysoff_57 Posted November 5, 2009 Author Posted November 5, 2009 1500 miles straight thru. On thanksgiving weekend. with 3 buddys and a huge camper....... How should I tell my wife or should i just tell her when i get back. Just kidding Quote
CampIdiot Posted November 10, 2009 Posted November 10, 2009 (edited) Al I am 149 miles and its not smoke but my dust your in Edited November 10, 2009 by CampIdiot Quote
MoparMan Posted November 11, 2009 Posted November 11, 2009 550 milesy will arrive late wed. or early thurs. leaving sun. hope to meet everybody and some great times see you in the dunes Paul Quote
jr1208 Posted November 12, 2009 Posted November 12, 2009 180 miles for me we arrive on wed night and live on sunday.....hope to meet you ......like some one said be ready to have a good time at dumont ... don't forget the meet and greet on saturday at 2 pm on the south pole don't worry you will find it about the same distance for me,me & jorge live close by and have done some good dunning this season ...hope to see you out there .....but on distance i thing you win....have a save long drive & see you out in the dunes :clown: Quote
bp-guy Posted November 12, 2009 Posted November 12, 2009 300 miles one way for me. But well worth the extra time to get there... Quote
stock 350 Posted November 16, 2009 Posted November 16, 2009 change in plans ! were going to Dumont instead of Glamis,,, 350 mi oneway and well worth it , me and my crew will be hanging at Banshee hill all day saturday, stop by and I will take you out for a good dune run , I have a bright blue dmax crew cab, also look for the hill bike in my sig !!!!! Quote
mydaysoff_57 Posted November 16, 2009 Author Posted November 16, 2009 Sweet 5 days till we hit the road we will be in a greenish f-350 flat bed with a camper behind it. be there sometime sun. afternoon. cant wait. See you in the sandbox. Quote
gigglinbanshee Posted November 20, 2009 Posted November 20, 2009 According to Google: From my house in Santa Clarita its 205 miles! I think the guy from Springfield is going to win... Quote
Ace5Oh Posted November 20, 2009 Posted November 20, 2009 My phone says 188 miles. I can't wait!! Heading out Friday mid day. Quote
Luv2Dune Posted November 21, 2009 Posted November 21, 2009 We are coming from Rancho Cucamonga, not sure how many miles, but it takes about 2 hours and 45 minutes. Can't wait, we'll be out there on Monday, we camp near bathroom 6... :mischevious: Quote
Ace5Oh Posted November 21, 2009 Posted November 21, 2009 We are coming from Rancho Cucamonga, not sure how many miles, but it takes about 2 hours and 45 minutes. Can't wait, we'll be out there on Monday, we camp near bathroom 6... :mischevious: Last time I was there we stayed near #6 and I belive well be there again this time. Hopefully I don't get stuck with my 2x4 Frontier haha. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.