Poker Run checkpoint locations & info

dunefreak

We wanted to give everyone a heads up where the checkpoints will be for the poker run.

Feel free to print this info and map up and bring it with you this weekend! :headbang1:

Schedule of Events

9 AM-10 AM: meet at registration booth, sign up, & purchase poker hand(s) $20 each or 3 for $50

10 AM-1:30 PM: visit each poker run checkpoint with your poker card. You will draw a card and your poker hand sheet will be marked.

10 AM-1:30 PM (optional): dune and find the mystery checkpoint and grab a raffle ticket.

2 PM: meet back at the registration booth area with your completed poker card sheet for cash prize giveways, raffle and announcements!

There are 5 checkpoints to stop at to get your poker hand card marked.

It does not matter what order you visit them in.

Checkpoint Locations

1) Registration booth & checkpoint- located just across the gravel road from bathroom 10

2) south end of the camp area checkpoint- it will be up near the hills to the south but easilty accessible by quad, Rhino, truck etc

3) comp hill checkpoint- somewhere in the "spectator" area of the flats at comp hill

4) south pole- just look at the map for directions. It is located out to the south of comp at the very south end of the dunes near the rock piles.

5) vendor row checkpoint- look for the EZUP and poker run banner

?? mystery checkpoint ?? - This checkpoint will be located somewhere IN the dunes for the more experienced duners. Visitors will receive a raffle ticket for a bonus raffle prize which will be given away at at 2PM. No poker cards will be stamped at this checkpoint. You will have to go duning to find this location. You must have a poker hand sheet in order to receive a bonus raffle ticket. Your poker run sheet will then be marked that you received a raffle ticket.

post-3-1257834316_thumb.jpg

Sorry Terry but It will be OK in a Rhino?........????????? Senior moment, you know all about those don't you??? :laughing::headbang1:

Yep I do, but I laid out the run so that anybody including the young, old and slightly infirmed can make it to all the stops with any machine. The secret spot is more in the dunes but actually very accessible to a rhino or any other kind of ride. You will just have to look for it.

Yep I do, but I laid out the run so that anybody including the young, old and slightly infirmed can make it to all the stops with any machine. The secret spot is more in the dunes but actually very accessible to a rhino or any other kind of ride. You will just have to look for it.

No problem looking, thanks for the clarification Sir!!!

slightly infirmed, smart azz! :laughing::shocked::headbang1:

Awfull close to Elderly abuse!!! :laughoff::D

Edited by SANDAWG

I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2

sorry I just had a jr moment :beercheers::laughoff::idiot::laughoff:

:slap: hey man don't take my x 2.. :flipoff::idea: :kissass: :laughoff:

Edited by jr1208

No problem looking, thanks for the clarification Sir!!!

slightly infirmed, smart azz! :laughoff: :kissass: :beercheers: Just covering all my bases Pat!

Awfull close to Elderly abuse!!! :laughoff::D I am trying to get used to it myself!LOL :laughoff: