Vegas on a budget?

aceisback

Looking for some suggestions on things to see and do in Vegas for reasonable cost. My transmission went out at Glamis on Halloween and I'm picking the truck up Saturday with a $5K+ tab.

Taking the family to Vegas Tuesday-Friday to try and spend some quality time together but we've had a helluva time trying to find groups of five tickets to stuff like the Blue Man Group, Penn & Teller, Amazing Johnathan, etc.

Do any of you locals know what the tricks are to scoring any tix to anything decent that aren't $80-150 each? Found two tix to Blue Man and P&T for $200 for the two pairs on Craigslist but we need five!

We're staying at the Imperial Palace for it's central location but it looks like it's going to be a low key laid back affair if no shows are affordable for the family. Not a problem, but we've been searching for over a month for groups of four or five to things that we like and they don't seem to exist...

Was even going to take the boys over to do the zip lines but my fat a$$ is too heavy to ride.

Any suggestions??? Low cost places to eat too???

try this site Vic, my brother uses it alot and seems pretty happy with some of their deals. I don't know much about but I figured I'd throw it out there

http://www.showtickets4locals.com/

:mischevious:

Thanks Andy, looks like a good deal for the local folks. I'm in 29 Palms, CA so they won't have me...

Don't know how busy it will be when you go, but last time out in Vegas, I walked up to a the ticket counter at KA and just asked about the prices. When they told me they were 130 a piece I told her I'd discuss with the Mrs. Before I could walk away, they offered up a 50% disc for just being a nice guy. The show was less than half full when I got in. Just sayin, if you don't find something before you get there, just walk up to a counter and ask. Can't hurt.

Vic what do ya need to be a local , ther is a lot of us on here live in vegas you can use my address if

thats all you need let us locals know if we can help ya :mischevious:

Website states that you need a government issued Nevada ID with your picture, such as a drivers license. None of ya'll are as big and ugly as me so I don't guess that would work! It mentions utility bills NOT working.

Thanks for the offer. :laughoff:

Website states that you need a government issued Nevada ID with your picture, such as a drivers license. None of ya'll are as big and ugly as me so I don't guess that would work! It mentions utility bills NOT working.

Thanks for the offer. :laughoff:

Vic maybe you can get someone to run and get the tickets for you?? Im sure all thats required is a local id?

Im sure you offer to buy someone a beer when you get into town, they can meet up with you and you can both go grab tickets! :mischevious:

ellis island. its over behind the ballys area (i forget the street). considering i spend every penny i get on the dunes and im a broke unlv student, this is the best place for budget meal/night. a full kick @ss plate of ribs with all the sides for 11$, 1.50$ 24oz drafts, ect ect. cool environment, i love the place

Edited by tylerthehucker

This is where I start.

We used to hit the Hard Rock, but it's no longer the cool Boutique Rockers Hotel, and the pool is now packed worse than the Mandalay Bay.

We met a girl claiming she is the AMY that runs this site,, hell I dunno,, met two guys that claimed they were Mark and Brian too,, everybody lies to you in Vegas,,,

http://www.cheapovegas.com/index.php