Bad year for vegas cops

lindernglamis

Vegas police are having a rough year. A third Officer has died in the last 7 months the last one in a robbery turned murder. This time the Officer died at his own home due to a supposed random act by three guys who wanted to rob him at gun point.

People need to be careful no matter where you live in this city. Just remember if you are out in your garage late with the door open at night be aware there are bad people around.

My thoughts and prayers are for his wife and his two very young children.

Edited by lindernglamis

Vegas police are having a rough year. A third Officer has died in the last 7 months the last one in a robbery turned murder. This time the Officer died at his own home due to a supposed random act by three guys who wanted to rob him at gun point.

People need to be careful no matter where you live in this city. Just remember if you are out in your garage late with the door open at night be aware there are bad people around.

My thoughts and prayers are for his wife and his two very young children.

:mischevious: dammm that sucks man,this economy is turning the heat up.... :praying: :praying: for his fam..

Looks like Metro has a few openings.

:?: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I sorry. :lol::beat:

This is a very sad turn of events and so many in a row that the IPOF has run out of money. If you care to donate go to http://www.helplasvegascops.com/

i don't care if you are a women if you would of said that to me i would of :slap: ya for sure!

ANYWAYS, it goes with the territory...police officers die every day....that doesn't stop me from wanting to be one! way more people die in car wrecks everyday. just sayin

i don't care if you are a women if you would of said that to me i would of :beat: ya for sure!

ANYWAYS, it goes with the territory...police officers die every day....that doesn't stop me from wanting to be one! way more people die in car wrecks everyday. just sayin

I agree with your comment of the openings in metro not appropriate in this time. Though I understand it wasnt meant to be bad but you do have some law enforcement on this site and it sounds bad. Police officers do not die every day and when they do it is a big deal especially when its such a senseless act of violence by worthless gang bangers. I feel for the officers friends and family.

post-2194-1259034915_thumb.jpg

I find it very ironic that I made a crappy joke, apologized, then posted some very important and relevant information. Something that would help the families out tremendously, yet you GUYS (who want to kick a girls azz for a smart remark) didn't notice that part. THE POSITIVE PART! so for you GUYS who didn't get the POSITIVE PART the first time, here it is again.

This is a very sad turn of events and so many in a row that the IPOF has run out of money. If you care to donate go to http://www.helplasvegascops.com/

Instead of starting to bash me, why don't you just do your part and help them out. I was, at least, astute enough to post up some valuable information, have you? NOW DO YOU PART. I did.

:beat:

I find it very ironic that I made a crappy joke, apologized, then posted some very important and relevant information. Something that would help the families out tremendously, yet you GUYS (who want to kick a girls azz for a smart remark) didn't notice that part. THE POSITIVE PART! so for you GUYS who didn't get the POSITIVE PART the first time, here it is again.

Instead of starting to bash me, why don't you just do your part and help them out. I was, at least, astute enough to post up some valuable information, have you? NOW DO YOU PART. I did.

:beat:

I don't think it matters what you posted following that horribly placed joke or even that you appologized for it later, it was very distasteful to do in this situation.

I don't think it matters what you posted following that horribly placed joke or even that you appologized for it later, it was very distasteful to do in this situation.

Oh please! C'mon man! Like we haven't been "very distasteful" when it comes to other unfortunate people out there and ran their situation into the gutter.

Little girl who lost her feet.

FYI! I DID appologize tho. Whatever, just donate to the families of these fallen HERO'S, and let the distasteful comment go.

Edited by desertskyz

1) slapin ya upside the back of the head isn't kicking your a$$. 2) anyone that makes a joke about the death of people (and its not about Michael Jackson) should get slapped up side the back of the head whether its a kid or a 80 year old...its just not something you do! 3) remember this is the internet, there could be fellow LEO's on this site that are friends with the people that passed or even a family member searching the web to find more info about his death and they come across your post how do you think they will feel. :lol::slap::laughing::grin: *end rant* :beat:

Edited by Raptor0206

OK I DELETED MY ORIGINAL COMMENT. NOW DELETE YOUR ADD QUOTE.

I SAID I WAS SORRY. LETS DROP. PLEASE. GAWD

1) slapin ya upside the back of the head isn't kicking your a$$. 2) anyone that makes a joke about the death of people (and its not about Michael Jackson) should get slapped up side the back of the head whether its a kid or a 80 year old...its just not something you do! 3) remember this is the internet, there could be fellow LEO's on this site that are friends with the people that passed or even a family member searching the web to find more info about his death and they come across your post how do you think they will feel. :slap::laughing::grin::grin: *end rant* :lol:

1. You must not have been on this site long, because that is what happens here all the time.

2. They will see that I posted up a link to help out the families of our fallen Heros. And that I am the only one that did. Did you or anyone else.

Have you made your donation yet. Probably not.

I may have made a bad comment ( tho not one that hasn't been said before) but I did more to help then any of you. :beat: So take your nagging azz and go do something positive for the families other then :blah: cappin' on me.

Again, I said I was sorry, let's drop it. I am not a bad person. Most of you know that.

Edited by desertskyz