What vendors will be coming out for TDay weekend?

dunefreak

Just curious how many vendors we have reading the boards. If you are a vendor and coming out this weekend go ahead and post up. I know some are already out there like Sandcrazd and Racin Dirty, but let's see who else will be there. :beat:

I think it would be nice to have a heads up before the weekend. Some might plan ahead to stop by if they know you are coming out. :lol:

Just curious how many vendors we have reading the boards. If you are a vendor and coming out this weekend go ahead and post up. I know some are already out there like Sandcrazd and Racin Dirty, but let's see who else will be there. :beat:

I think it would be nice to have a heads up before the weekend. Some might plan ahead to stop by if they know you are coming out. :lol:

I show up tomorrow evening (maybe at sundown) with my vending trlr and my 'new to me' LQ trlr.

I was just in Champion Motorsports today and Eric (owner) informed me he will be there this weekend as well. Cool dude and doesn't mark his retail prices up AT ALL out at the dunes. That's pretty damn cool of him.

Yeah, I've been in there a few times and he seems like a stand up guy that knows his stuff! Last time i was there was mostly dirtbike stuff, but from the sounds of it he was looking to expand

Yeah, I've been in there a few times and he seems like a stand up guy that knows his stuff! Last time i was there was mostly dirtbike stuff, but from the sounds of it he was looking to expand

Yep, the store has already expanded. It is at least double the size and he now carries side x side and quad items. :beat: He even does service and tire swaps as well.

Just curious how many vendors we have reading the boards. If you are a vendor and coming out this weekend go ahead and post up. I know some are already out there like Sandcrazd and Racin Dirty, but let's see who else will be there. :beer_bang:

I think it would be nice to have a heads up before the weekend. Some might plan ahead to stop by if they know you are coming out. :beer_bang:

Yeah Tim and Timari are already out there with the new rig....which i'll wrap in the next couple weeks. It'll look BITCHIN!!