STARBUCKS & breakfast at J & L Concessions!

badapple1995

I wanted to show some love and let everyone know that J & L Concessions is proudly serving Starbucks Coffee, :yiah: including Mochas, Fraps, Lattes, etc. J &L is the third vendor in on the left side as you come into Vendor's Row. Just look for the Starbucks banner on their shop (the shop is small). They also have BREAKFAST available in a variety of items, and for lunch or dinner, the polish sausage is the bomb! So stop by and say hi to this Mom & Pop run place, really nice folks, and try the DEEP FRIED APPLES! You'll be hooked!!!!

Edited by badapple7732

I wanted to show some love and let everyone know that J & L Concessions is proudly serving Starbucks Coffee, :yiah: including Mochas, Fraps, Lattes, etc. J &L is the third vendor in on the left side as you come into Vendor's Row. Just look for the Starbucks banner on their shop (the shop is small). They also have BREAKFAST available in a variety of items, and for lunch or dinner, the polish sausage is the bomb! So stop by and say hi to this Mom & Pop run place, really nice folks, and try the DEEP FRIED APPLES! You'll be hooked!!!!

You may want to rephrase that message and remove the starbucks banner. They get very picky about who uses their name and since I will bet dimes to donuts that your not a corporate store and went to Sam's club and bought a bunch of bags of there product it does not make you a Starbucks nor the right to state that you are and display their banner as if you are a authorized store. You may want to reconsider this line of advertising as Starbucks will shut you down in a heartbeat. You can sell their battery acid coffee and other drinks but they will draw the line on the way your promoting your shop. just a word to the wise .

You may want to rephrase that message and remove the starbucks banner. They get very picky about who uses their name and since I will bet dimes to donuts that your not a corporate store and went to Sam's club and bought a bunch of bags of there product it does not make you a Starbucks nor the right to state that you are and display their banner as if you are a authorized store. You may want to reconsider this line of advertising as Starbucks will shut you down in a heartbeat. You can sell their battery acid coffee and other drinks but they will draw the line on the way your promoting your shop. just a word to the wise .

I'm not the owner, a vendor, I'm not anyone! I just thought I'd be nice and share with DDR what I found! The gentleman who owns the concession told me that Starbucks RARELY allows concessions like his to advertise and prepare their products, but has permission from them to do so, and has had barista training as well. Sound to me like you're a bit biased about coffee, and that's your right. As far as the other issues, take it up with the concession owners, or Starbucks, not me. That's why I rarely post on this forum, because it seems unless you're a 'regular' or one of the 'in' crowd, BIG BROTHER tries to shut you down in a nanosecond.

noone@nothing.com

I'm not the owner, a vendor, I'm not anyone! I just thought I'd be nice and share with DDR what I found! The gentleman who owns the concession told me that Starbucks RARELY allows concessions like his to advertise and prepare their products, but has permission from them to do so, and has had barista training as well. Sound to me like you're a bit biased about coffee, and that's your right. As far as the other issues, take it up with the concession owners, or Starbucks, not me. That's why I rarely post on this forum, because it seems unless you're a 'regular' or one of the 'in' crowd, BIG BROTHER tries to shut you down in a nanosecond.

noone@nothing.com

Well I am sorry that you took offense to it. It was not a slam it was just a warning about posting signs inferring that the shop is a "Starbucks" I had no way of knowing that you were not the owner or whatever so I was just telling you to be careful when dealing with them. I have had dealings with Starbucks and they don't fight fair nor do they play nice, it was just a head's up. That's it nothing else.

As far as being an "annointed" one on this site I can tell you have not spent much time here. I get blasted when I need it just like everybody else. It is a fair site meaning that you normally don't get slammed for stating an opinion as is done in some other sites. But if i am annoited I guess this is as good a place to be as any:)

Well I am sorry that you took offense to it. It was not a slam it was just a warning about posting signs inferring that the shop is a "Starbucks" I had no way of knowing that you were not the owner or whatever so I was just telling you to be careful when dealing with them. I have had dealings with Starbucks and they don't fight fair nor do they play nice, it was just a head's up. That's it nothing else.

As far as being an "annointed" one on this site I can tell you have not spent much time here. I get blasted when I need it just like everybody else. It is a fair site meaning that you normally don't get slammed for stating an opinion as is done in some other sites. But if i am annoited I guess this is as good a place to be as any:)

The OP never said they WERE the concession, nor did the post say the shop was just a Starbucks, only that they served the coffee. Reading your reply, looks like YOU were offended. Anywhoooo, I had some today, and it was served in holiday 'Bucks cups, which are NOT available to the public. Nice peeps & service, and even BETTER coffee. :beer_bang:

Who the F*** ever said it was an attack? I sure didn't! For f***'s sake, I'm sooooo done with this site.

Sure doesn't seem to be such a great loss. :turkey::beerpint:

So much pent up anger and frustration. :ninja:

Edited by aceisback

Who the F*** ever said it was an attack? I sure didn't! For f***'s sake, I'm sooooo done with this site.

The guy posts a bit of helpful advise and you get your panties in a twist. There are no favorites here and there is no "IN" crowd as you put it. Man and i was just thinking that drama was gone as i havent heard anyone say that in at least 3 seasons...

Sorry u feel that way bud but it is the internet and everyone has thier opinions and we treat everyone with as much respect as possible.. but what can you do.. cant please everyone.

noone@nothing.com

It seemed like you took offense with it by your qoute there. If not, my bad. But as far as I know no one edited your posts but you, no one tried to "shut you down" , there is no "in croud" here, just a bunch of people that love the dunes.

Next time your out at the D, stop by the meet and greet, 2pm sat. If I'm there I'll have a beer for ya :beerpint:

There are over 5,000 people on this site and every single one has an opinion. The "site" doesn't support every opinion posted, or give a :poop: as to what that opinion is. Pete works his a$$ off to make a place where peeps can have a disscussion, and does a damn good job of it. Thanks for stopping by though :think:

There are over 5,000 people on this site and every single one has an opinion. The "site" doesn't support every opinion posted, or give a :poop: as to what that opinion is. Pete works his a$$ off to make a place where peeps can have a disscussion, and does a damn good job of it. Thanks for stopping by though :think:

well said... :beer_bang: :banghead::banghead::booty: