Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

damn Jeremy

That thing looks BRAND NEW... AWESOME MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :atc: :atc: :atc: :atc: :atc: :atc:

CONGRATS :headbang1::laughing:

That's great. Congrats :beercheers: .....Believe it or not I still prefer the three wheelers. Had two of the 250 4 stroke Honda's in the mid 80's. Just remember not to put your foot down if you tip or you will kiss your leg with the back tire!!!!! :beercheers: Been there done that!!!! :beercheers:

Posted
so when you gonna drop a 500 motor in it :P

I have ridden one with a 500 in it... honestly I wasn't comfortable on it... it was Mr. Kasey's and it was alot of bike, both power and length.

Posted

sweet ride you got thare jeremy hope to see it in dumont

:shout: You can say that again. :dayum::laughing:

No really though. When are we gonna see you out there Jeremy?

Ain't met ya yet mANg. :dayum:

:dayum: You got a 70????? :atc:

R-

Posted (edited)

I would love to make it out to Dumont, I don't know where I am going out there though... and I just have not met too many people that go there... most of my riding buddies go to Rasor and Glamis (they are all from So. Cal.)

also... if there is someone thats handy with Google Earth, it would be super benifical to have someone put together a .KML file of all the sites and attractions in the area of Dumont.... IE, No. pole, bathroom sites, camping areas, wash areas, trail rides and closed areas.

I have done one for the Rasor road area,

it can be found here (its FREE)

http://rapidshare.com/files/312229499/Rasor_mailed_file.kml

Edited by Vegas250rr
Posted

I would love to make it out to Dumont, I don't know where I am going out there though... and I just have not met too many people that go there... most of my riding buddies go to Rasor and Glamis (they are all from So. Cal.)

also... if there is someone thats handy with Google Earth, it would be super benifical to have someone put together a .KML file of all the sites and attractions in the area of Dumont.... IE, No. pole, bathroom sites, camping areas, wash areas, trail rides and closed areas.

I have done one for the Rasor road area,

it can be found here (its FREE)

http://rapidshare.com/files/312229499/Rasor_mailed_file.kml

I have been to rasor road a few times and I can't believe you guys don't spend the extra 1/2 hour or so to get to Dumont. You can't beat the sand half pipe out there for jumping but the overall ride quality is a little lacking.

Posted

I have been to rasor road a few times and I can't believe you guys don't spend the extra 1/2 hour or so to get to Dumont. You can't beat the sand half pipe out there for jumping but the overall ride quality is a little lacking.

Its all about the crowds... and I am a firm believer that the guys that I ride with are part of what makes a quality trip for me!

GEDC0522.jpg

Posted

Its all about the crowds... and I am a firm believer that the guys that I ride with are part of what makes a quality trip for me!

GEDC0522.jpg

I couldn't agree more, that's another reason to bring your current friends out to meet all the cool peeps from DDR.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...