Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

we are going, camping with Al. new years eve will be wife and my 22 anniversary, glad she lets us do the sand 4 it

Been married 44 years. She's staying home and I'm Dunning!!!! That's what all you rookies have to look forward too!! No "Nookie" on New Years, or any other special occasion for that matter!!!! :dope::DDRrocks::laughing::dope:

:dope:

Posted

Been married 44 years. She's staying home and I'm Dunning!!!! That's what all you rookies have to look forward too!! No "Nookie" on New Years, or any other special occasion for that matter!!!! :dope::DDRrocks::laughing::dope:

:dope:

********That means your like 7-up then huh. never had it never will.......... :dope:

you haven had nookie since nookie had you.... :dope:

Posted (edited)

I got a stalker.

If I was a stalker I would be across the street looking with my infrared binoculars through your bedroom window!! :dope: ..... :laughing: oh yeah AH HUH OH YEAH

I forgot to say can you jsut move the blinds just an inch more hahaaha :DDRrocks::P

Edited by HippieChick4U
Posted

********That means your like 7-up then huh. never had it never will.......... :laughing:

you haven had nookie since nookie had you.... :DDRrocks:

Respect your "elders" "Boy"!!!

:dope:

Posted

I'm wondering if the camp is going to be there with the DJ and the stripper pole! We camped next to them 2 years ago - Crazy!!! :yiah:

Posted
She's staying home and I'm Dunning!!!!

Sorry! Some of us chicks would live in the sand if it was monetarily possible!! :xmas_grin: :xmas8:

Maybe someday I will be saying that too... but just the opposite.. HE is staying home and I'm duning! post-2396-1261326083_thumb.gif :laughing:

Posted

/\

Thats what im talkin about! My wife loves to go, well atleast she tells me that haha! She she will really love it when i finnally get a rail!

Posted

Sorry! Some of us chicks would live in the sand if it was monetarily possible!! :xmas8: :xmas8:

Maybe someday I will be saying that too... but just the opposite.. HE is staying home and I'm duning! post-2396-1261326083_thumb.gif :laughing:

She went when she and the kids were younger. I guess they both grew up......I never did and never will!!!

:xmas8: :xmas8: :xmas_grin:

:old:

Posted (edited)

She went when she and the kids were younger. I guess they both grew up......I never did and never will!!!

:xmas8: :xmas8: :xmas8:

:old:

Who wants to grow up?? :xmas8:

Looks like I will be making back to back Dumont trips!! :laughing::xmas_grin:

Christmas weekend.. work for 3.5 days and back to the D for New Years!! Hope this year will be better then last!

Edited by sand chick
Posted

Hey im a little new to the site but me and my dad plan on being there from thursday to sunday. ill be there from friday to saturday. look for these quads at banshee and say hi

Posted (edited)

Hey im a little new to the site but me and my dad plan on being there from thursday to sunday. ill be there from friday to saturday. look for these quads at banshee and say hi

pics wont load?????

Edited by lv511r
Posted (edited)

Hey im a little new to the site but me and my dad plan on being there from thursday to sunday. ill be there from friday to saturday. look for these quads at banshee and say hi

pics wont load?????

Make the pictures smaller by resizing them. That's typically the problem when pictures won't load. Try about 400 !!

Edited by SANDAWG

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...